Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can you make a new autoflowering strain (regular) and its counter part photo period f

Thanks

6.5 weeks into 12/12

Just amazing aromas going on, and resin was showing weeks ago,
    1 apears to be finishing fast, its much thirstier and looks like it could be done in a week but ill just keep an eye on it, just amazing smells,, it truly would be good to stabilise going off the smell alone, it smells like its going to be seriously strong,, the question is what the ratio of thc to cdb is..

ideally i'd have each of these samples tested to make a comparison, alas i have not the funds, shame id like this to be more than guess work and intuition

Thanks

well its coming up the end of week 6, one looks, feels done, its not at big bud wise but,, the buds are rock solid and covered in crystals.

Another looks very nearly ready also, solid buds but not as totally dense as the other one which could be chopped now but am gonna leave it a while longer.

The others are all doing good, it looks like they have all decided to chuck loads more hairs out so there finish might be a few weeks taking them to 9 maybe 10 weeks flowering.

As far as trying to come up with new medical strain, my research has revealed just how hard it is and the amount of money needed for test fees alone running into many thousands.

With the scenario I have it could be as many as 8 or more back crosses to come up with something respectably consistant, if this were two medical strains it would be hard enough, but with this being a medical and nonmedical it makes it more than twice as hard, link that to the auto genetics and we are talking a right carry on.

I'm not saying its impossible, but its the kind of project which would likely take a long time to accomplish.

anyway in the meantime its watch sample and learn so it will be good to get this cracked off and see what we have. So far from a grow point of view, cant fault them, bud structure overall is significantly better than the compassion, aroma wise,, to die for, height wise at less than 1.2metre in 6 litre air pots,,, so thats perfect .. really seeing what I'd hoped for, smelling heaven. so its really a waiting game now to see what differences I can note between the plants.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (1).jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	319889 seem pretty happy

Thanks

Well am gonna wrap this up, it has gone well in some ways but the final result is tainted, i dunno what it is but i have absolutely had it with biocanna nutriants , I dont get it, organic nutes, flush and what a bloody headache and unflushed taste.

Slightly numb tongue,, what..

I know its my crappy grow effort as the effect is like what I am seeking but well the head ache and numb tongue is a downer.

Done properly with some quality nutrients I'd say these F1's are as award winning as either parent.

Yield wise terrible at a mere 6 oz dried from 7 plants each in 6 litre pots under 600w

But when ever i have used biocanna the yields have been crap, and the taste not what id expect or put bluntly crap.

I'm going back onto biobizz i think,, maybe try something new but I cant carry on like this what a waste of time .

Its ironic isnt it try to do the right thing and grow organic to produce the best medicine and get a bloody head ache for the trouble.

If anyone would like to shed some light on this disaster I'd like to know know how organic can lead to this shit storm of a failure,, or should I say bitter sweet as the plants genetics are quite good, aside from the headache the high is very relaxing physically and quite clear at the same time with it kinda sitting behind the eyes and making everything seem that bit brighter.

A fresh attempt is needed with far more attention to the quality of materials used for the grow, there are two many things i like about these plants so need to do them some justice .

Admitedly it is like a few weeks before i should be smoking it, its not cured but has lost at least 75% already in weight, could 2 to 4 weeks cure remove the headache fact? or it just not even worth making oil?

its been one of them yeeeeeessss noooooooooo growwwwwws

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

A decent cure will sort out many issues
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i hope it makes a difference as have just had no luck with biocanna, when your tongues going numb and head ache youd think it was sprayed and not organic, they had few weeks on ro water I even washed the roots and chucked em in hydro for about 4 days too.

Thanks

Does anyone have much experience with making oil?

This hybrid is I believe something well worth exploring in terms of effect but this first grow was a no show in terms of good bud taste,, my own fault ive always found biocanna to be crap and im ashamed to say ive wasted to much time trying to get a good crop off with it.

Anyway what ive got has to be turned into oil so while im aware its not going to be as good as it ought to be I just wondered would butane or iso be better for the extraction?,,, would one produce a result with less contaminates since the result i have got screams unflushed despite my efforts to do so.

I've always found butane to be a safer option and more practical but with this being a poor batch i just want to make best of it if i can

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3