Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: police changing attitude towards personal growers.

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMonster View Post
    im based in ireland but i know for a sure that they had no right to open your bedroom door. even if they would of arrested you then judge would of had to dissmiss the case as there was no actual warrant.
    They don't need a Magistrate's warrant.

In 1984 the Tories introduced PACE, the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, and it had a Northern Ireland version in 1989. It allows for a mere Inspector to create a warrant. More than that, there are lots of search powers if they have "reasonable suspicion" of a criminal act occurring.

So it might be the hum / feed bottles might not be reasonable suspicion, but the officer would only have to say they smelt cannabis being grown and you're already scuppered. And that would be with them barging-in right there right then. If they go back to the station and get the Inspector's say-so, the can come bust your door at any time they feel like it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

skunkby (21-10-15)

Macky Guest

There was a guy who recently posted here about getting the knock. He said Saturday night, chopper over his house, Sunday morning, the knock. They have to be as quick as possible, otherwise you could chop it and sell it and the drugs are on the street, they can't let you continued doing it. I'd say you're a lucky fucker! And you're alright. The times they are a changing.

Maybe you miss heard him when you was leaving and said were going to his mate and paranoia made it's sound like he's growing lol! Audio paradolia, due to paranoia, caused by a stressful situation lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

kbag (22-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Even 4 plants,prob get a caution,but its the inconvenience of drugs and criminal record,try going down the motorway to visit family ANPR cameras flashin "Person of interest".so meny draw backs.Second time you can whistle dixie,lol.

Will it stop the growers Not a feckin chance.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (21-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19), Trex (04-07-19)

Thanks

I like forum chats like this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sausagecable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Id have broken his legs when i got hold of him, family, brother friend or anyone, nobody brings shit to my door, then jeopardises my freedom, then makes me feel anxious and shit and have sleepless nights over it, even more so being pissed up causing an accident and doing a runner.

I lived with a complete moron in this shared apartment and twice had CID round taking statements off said tosser, while literally at the other end of the hallway theres several plants literally days away from harvest, how i never got caught, and how since he left and we fell out he never got me raided is anyones guess. The thing is i could never smell weed in my flat you become immune to it, filters or not, but my dad would come in, knowing i grew, and said it fuckin stinks in here, then once in a while when my mum would visit even though she didnt know i grew she would still say she could smell weed.

I do think they are turning a blind eye to it, my biggest fear isnt getting banged up, or loosing my kit, or plants, its having the door put in on a rented flat, all while im disabled unfit for work, i think if i got busted and they put the door in id get kicked out, and the council i doubt would want to know as i intentionally made myself homeless, i leave the front door unlocked most the time now, cause you see it on tv they always check its locked before they welly it in, and when they do come in they scream police, so id know it was them, with 16 years of mental health issues, anxiety, psychosis, paranoia and being well armed in here i can happily leave my door unlocked and sleep cause if anyone walked in that wasnt old bill theyd leave in an ambulance, either a NHS one or a black one.

Things we go through hey to grow a feckin plant..

Stay safe matey.
    It’s a fucking travesty that a disabled guy can’t grow his own meds to make him feel better,fuckin jokes man.
    It's nice to be nice.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-19), Squaggy (03-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    There was a guy who recently posted here about getting the knock. He said Saturday night, chopper over his house, Sunday morning, the knock. They have to be as quick as possible, otherwise you could chop it and sell it and the drugs are on the street, they can't let you continued doing it. I'd say you're a lucky fucker! And you're alright. The times they are a changing.

Maybe you miss heard him when you was leaving and said were going to his mate and paranoia made it's sound like he's growing lol! Audio paradolia, due to paranoia, caused by a stressful situation lol
    Chopper must have been a Coincidence there is no way it was in the sky for his 10 plant grow.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-19), Trex (04-07-19), Valentina (03-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Even 4 plants,prob get a caution,but its the inconvenience of drugs and criminal record,try going down the motorway to visit family ANPR cameras flashin "Person of interest".so meny draw backs.Second time you can whistle dixie,lol.

Will it stop the growers Not a feckin chance.

Mates been caught 3 times,the copper said don’t worry about it mate if I threw a stone over my shoulder I would probably hit another one. That statement was 15 years ago.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-19), Trex (04-07-19)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5