Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: police changing attitude towards personal growers.

Macky Guest

Damn, you don't even wanna hear stories about my gene pool! Shit! Lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-10-15), Donmitch0121 (21-10-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by keeno View Post
    ive knocked that little runt out on to many occasions mate, last time he tried to get me nicked even though he was in the wrong. the biggest liberty is that we dont even talk really, never see eachother. once the door started banging i woke up opened it, he barged in, within seconds the door was knocking again and it was the person he crashed into. he wasnt in my house longer than 30 seconds, he literally ran straight out of my back door and over the fence. should have given him a slap, guess im getting softer i my old age lol. just want a quiet life tbh. ive had to rip down 2 grows because of him and my sister over the years. they are both the sort of scum to say im selling or am up to something else that will get me raided over noting, best to avoid people like that.
    id have grabbed the fucker and pinned him till the pigs came, teach him a lesson, i kno we are no saint growing in the eyes of the law, and blood is thicker than water with family, but hes clearly got no respect for you by doing what he did. my brothers the same, never see him unless he needs something, or i can do someting than benefits him, and my dad for that matter. lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-10-15)

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    id have grabbed the fucker and pinned him till the pigs came, teach him a lesson, i kno we are no saint growing in the eyes of the law, and blood is thicker than water with family, but hes clearly got no respect for you by doing what he did. my brothers the same, never see him unless he needs something, or i can do someting than benefits him, and my dad for that matter. lol
    it makes me sick the lack of respect mate. im the eldest of 10, everyone of them i have looked after, whether it be sorting out bullies or problems or taking em on holiday. as they have grown up they all try to test my boundaries, only 1 of them has turnt out a decent lad. my mum and dad arnt worth a wank so i dont know why i expected better from the kids. i trust some of the members on here more than i do most of my siblings lol.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-10-15), Donmitch0121 (21-10-15), ERBURT (20-10-15), skunkby (21-10-15)

ganjagunman Guest

it makes me sick the lack of respect mate. im the eldest of 10, everyone of them i have looked after, whether it be sorting out bullies or problems or taking em on holiday. as they have grown up they all try to test my boundaries, only 1 of them has turnt out a decent lad. my mum and dad arnt worth a wank so i dont know why i expected better from the kids. i trust some of the members on here more than i do most of my siblings lol.
    Same with my parents mate, mum never really gave a toss about me, pisshead boyfriend that replaced my dad came first, shes always been insensitive and emotionless, my dads all for himself, most of my life ive felt no more than a average friend he couldnt be asked with than his son, hes always lived 50+ miles away and its always been down to me and my brothers to visit him, if we dont he gets the arse, he will spend all day telling you about his day, his problems, his dramas but when it comes to your own hes quickly off the phone or got to be somewhere, busy etc. Ive always said blame the parents when people turn out bad in life, cause whats instilled in you from a young age sticks with you for life, like you see these scummy kids off scummy estates that parents are scum, its just a vicious circle, its only a saving grace when theres people like you and I and many others on here who rose above the shit we were brought up in and around and made ourselves better people, im a fucking idiot, il admit that, and a mental case to, but my hearts in the right place, anyone can call on me 24 hours a day 7 days a week friend or family and if i can help or do anything I will, but you only get one chance with me, most the time ill walk away but sometimes i get my own back, and im one of the worst kind cause im patient and i get my own back on people 6 months down the line when they think the beef is dead and buried and over with lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

White Warg Guest

it makes me sick the lack of respect mate. im the eldest of 10
    Christ man that's not being part of a family it's being one of a litter.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-10-15)

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Same with my parents mate, mum never really gave a toss about me, pisshead boyfriend that replaced my dad came first, shes always been insensitive and emotionless, my dads all for himself, most of my life ive felt no more than a average friend he couldnt be asked with than his son, hes always lived 50+ miles away and its always been down to me and my brothers to visit him, if we dont he gets the arse, he will spend all day telling you about his day, his problems, his dramas but when it comes to your own hes quickly off the phone or got to be somewhere, busy etc. Ive always said blame the parents when people turn out bad in life, cause whats instilled in you from a young age sticks with you for life, like you see these scummy kids off scummy estates that parents are scum, its just a vicious circle, its only a saving grace when theres people like you and I and many others on here who rose above the shit we were brought up in and around and made ourselves better people, im a fucking idiot, il admit that, and a mental case to, but my hearts in the right place, anyone can call on me 24 hours a day 7 days a week friend or family and if i can help or do anything I will, but you only get one chance with me, most the time ill walk away but sometimes i get my own back, and im one of the worst kind cause im patient and i get my own back on people 6 months down the line when they think the beef is dead and buried and over with lol
    you and me sound very similar GM. id do anything for friends or family, and i do mean anything. i like to think im a 1 chance kinda guy like yourself but with family i have given some too many chances. i also believe you blame the parents, i was brought up by my grandparents from 10 years old, the rest of my siblings were brought up by my mum and dad and their partners. it is for this reason that i tried so hard with brother and sisters, but as ive already mentioned it all ended up thrown back in my face. as you do i also suffer with mental health issues, most of whcih can be traced back to my scum family from a young age. these days i just dont bother, i got 3 beautiful kids and a angry hobbit mrs, ive set my own rules, if you dont knock on my door then im not knocking on yours, if i dont get a phone call, then im not calling you. i use these rules with family and friends and to be completely honest, i dont have many friends and talk to only my grandparents because of these rules, but my life is better, my kids dont get the broken promises i always did, my phone no longer rings at 3 in the morning every weekend. i was a hot head before, regularly coming home with black eyes with someone elses or my blood all over me. and 99% of that was caused by waste of life friends and family. since i stopped all communication with anyone who doesnt bother we me or my kids (99% of family and friends), my life is better and my mental health is finally sorting its self out. life is to short for people who are only there to use and abuse.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-10-15), skunkby (21-10-15)

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stonedwolf View Post
    Christ man that's not being part of a family it's being one of a litter.
    tell me about it mate. when i sude to talk to them all xmas was a very expensive time of the year lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Shit keeno I'd of been fuming with him. Disrespectful little cunt. I'm the same mate have 8 bros and 2 sisters and only close to 2 of them. Lucky my step dad a was descent man.... My mum and father are selfish, self centred people who only think of they're selfs. I told both straight they getting put in care homes if it's ever left to me they both know init joking as well....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

The jeremy kyle show,lol,sorts all kinds shit out.Apply online.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Buster (21-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19), skunkby (21-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    The jeremy kyle show,lol,sorts all kinds shit out.Apply online.
    Hahaha!! Proper misfits on there mate. My misses wants to get me on there for a lie detector hahaha!!!! I told her to fuck right off

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19), skippy (21-10-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast