Thread: Suggestions Please

Thanks

Default Suggestions Please

Right, heres the thing.
    I wanna try my first hydroponic grow but im kinda struggling to choose the right set up.
    there is 1 system now what caught my eye months ago and reviews are good
    so could yous tell me please that will it be a good purchase for a newbie. And what is your experience
    with it if any of yous have ever used this =)
    Its called

RainForest 318 Aeroponic System for Small Plants
    i wanna start with fem/auto lowryders etc and when i feel comfy
    then i can change sockets to 6 bigger buckets if i wanna grow something bigger =)
    should work, at least in my head anyways xD

Product Description
    The Rainforest 318 can accommodate up to eighteen small plants from cuttings to harvest or up to ninety cuttings for rooting and transplantation using the 3 in CocoTek coconut caps included. Vortex Sprayer lifts and oxygenates nutrient solution then gently sprays it over cutting bases or root systems. This system includes: 17-Gallon reservoir with lid, CocoTek caps, six 3 in lid inserts, Vortex Sprayer, 3 in plastic cups, CocoTek liners and 3-Part Flora Kit.

Ty for reading this and hopefully yous can help me =)

CoffeeMonster

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Just had a look on-line, how much space do you have for growing as this system seems very small, I would stay clear of that product, unless you are using a very small grow area, as it doesn't quite live up to other systems such as a Wilma system or an NFT setup, the possibilities are endless but i would go for a system were you are growing each plant in a separate bucket (pot), DWC - deep water culture is a great system which can be added to for more pots - this is all dependent on the size of your grow area of course. Don't buy the first thing you see ask around get some professional advice from a hydro grower on THCtalk - I am a soil man myself but know lots of peeps who are doing hydro - re-post this question elsewhere on the forum maybe in the noob section - I know you're not a noob but I think you are to hydro - am I correct.....good luck fella. I'm sure you'll get the right tem for your requirements
    REGARDS MJCTHC1

P.P.P.P.P.P. - Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"Keep it green and full of light"

http:/Completed 2nd diary 32 oz from 9 plants

Check out my first attempt at a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-diary-attempt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJCTHC1 View Post
    Just had a look on-line, how much space do you have for growing as this system seems very small, I would stay clear of that product, unless you are using a very small grow area, as it doesn't quite live up to other systems such as a Wilma system or an NFT setup, the possibilities are endless but i would go for a system were you are growing each plant in a separate bucket (pot), DWC - deep water culture is a great system which can be added to for more pots - this is all dependent on the size of your grow area of course. Don't buy the first thing you see ask around get some professional advice from a hydro grower on THCtalk - I am a soil man myself but know lots of peeps who are doing hydro - re-post this question elsewhere on the forum maybe in the noob section - I know you're not a noob but I think you are to hydro - am I correct.....good luck fella. I'm sure you'll get the right tem for your requirements
    Ty so much for your comment and you are 100% right. i am a pure noob anything related to hydro.and space isnt a problem. but esb bill might be. all wilma systems i seen locally are taking up so much space and i really dont fancy running 3Kw on lights and then fans etc top of that.and im been reading weeks now about DWC and i do know the difference etc but i just cant decide. on this 18 pot system you can lift the top of and replace everything with 6 pots instead. anyways, ty for your replay and ill take another look into it. =) ty