Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do i need to flush with old timers?

Thanks

Cheers people. good stuff. Will harvest the most ready with no flushing. i'll give the rest one or two plain waters before chopping them
    Hit me with music. Brutalise me with music.

Nyc diesel, ak49 and vertigo auto grow :https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...l-and-cfl-grow

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Withakay For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (23-10-15), evry1concentrate (23-10-15), TheFlyingScot (24-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Withakay View Post
    Cheers people. good stuff. Will harvest the most ready with no flushing. i'll give the rest one or two plain waters before chopping them
    you will have to let us know the outcome of this when dried wether the non flushed stuff tastes or burns any differant to the stuff you do flush. As a newbie il be eager to see whats what.

gotta admit i love reading your posts bL, always very very helpful to me sorry to hijack a touch but one question bud, if you feed molassess o/t bloom and as this guy, have been caught out by the trics then would you do another feed just plain water before harvest and start to taper off the molassess and o/t bloom in the other plants then when the trics are as you want them again do a single flush out with plain water and chop when pot is light???

i only ask as i know itl soon be time for my bitches to come down, i make little notes in my diary of all this and of course i wanna be prepared so i dont bombard you all with random stupid questions like i just have lol
    Last edited by Ye Old Pioneer; 25-10-15 at 01:56 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-10-15), evry1concentrate (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    The other thing I forgot to mention, if you ph your flush water the plant will still have access to nutes in the medium because it's still in range for the plant to feed. Most tap water will be around Ph 7 or above, using this will lock out most of the nutes in the medium and force the plant to use what it's stored...double whammy, plants free of nutes quicker....

Regards BL
    I used to ph my flush down to 3. or 4 or so to make sure its not in range for nute absorbtion, but there no need i discovered. I do miss the good ol soil taste man gotta be honest...
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

evry1concentrate (25-10-15)

Thanks

Check out this random strain, from a seed that was just thrown into used dirt in a used pot, on the kitchen counter, with no care. Because the lighting was closer to 12/12 where it was sitting, and we never even thought of it again. One day it randomly broke ground, flowered immediately. And lived as a nug to small to even get a hit off of for a year. But the little fucking thing stunk up the half my house ! It never grew another cm, it just remained a stalk, with a pathetically funny nug on top for a year. This spring I transplanted the "little person" of a plant, and put the laughable little female on the porch. Last night I pulled down this

Thanks

Default Do i need to flush with old timers?

I found the pic!! Here's that plant circa 18 months ago lol. If I had only known the genetics in that seed were so gangster she would have made a great mother. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446150740.638376.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	312595

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2