Thread: Can someone help a new group in amsterdam please ??

Thanks

Default Can someone help a new group in amsterdam please ??

We want some good stuff hash ... which is the best coffeeshop and with good quilty and prices ... great thc natuon ???

Thanks

And if you don't mind. .. if you can tell us about good place to buy cannabis seeds without we got scamed ... sorry for alot of questions

Thanks

Just been out there, I really like the Barneys coffee shop and they have a Seedbank and bar in the same area- also 1ehulp are really good. How long you going for?
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

Thanks

4 days .....

White Warg Guest

Coffeeshop Katsu has a very large hash menu and is much cheaper than most.

But it's not very central so you'll need to take a tram. (See Google Maps NL for a roue).

Thanks

Katsu is a good shop- you can use google maps to mark the shops you want to go to in advance add in the tram info and your good to go, makes it a lot easier to get to the shops you want to visit!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

White Warg Guest

I don't know if this is "obvious" but it took a while for me to figure out. On Google Maps click the tram route you want and the little tram symbols are names of the platforms, which will be handy if you don't know the route.

So Katsu is 16 or 24 from Centraal Station, down the stops for Dam, Spui, Muntplein, Weteringcircuit / Weteringsch, Stadhouderskade, finally Albert Cuypstraat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

420/247 (16-02-16)