Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    summer just gone, i had plants started in the closh in the garden ( about 5 inches tall ) /....ready to go out to the new guerilla plot ... lovely hot day ... kids in school so i popped these lovely looking ganja plants into a big carrier bag to take down the plot and go outside ... i get to the front gate and see a cop car commin down my road .... i turn and start to walk in the opposite direction and i hear the car pull up and stop behind me ....
    i keep walking ( still carreying the bag of plants ).... next thing i hear is .....
    " excuse me sir can i have a word "
    shitting myself i turn round and the cop asks me where number 32 was and have i had anyone trying to break in my shed .... i told him where the house was ... he thanked me and walked away .....
    talk about shitting bricks !!!!!!
    Haha fawk eh 🤣🤣🤣 bet ya needed a fresh pair of underwear after that 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (19-12-18), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19)

Thanks

Had an argument with my wife and someone called the cops, had a bong on the table, my wee handy tub full of herb in the kitchen right beside a rolled joint I was just about to smoke and a grow in my bedroom. They had a look around the house to make sure nobody else was here quickly, at which point I thought quickly and brought them outside so I could have a cigarette. They wanted in again after that just so my neighbours didn?t see the commotion. They were in my house for over an hour which I managed to keep them in the hall for the full amount in between going out for cigarettes. When they eventually decided to bring me to the station I realised in my jacket I had a bit of smoke on me and a joint tube protector. Used an excuse my jacket was stinking of shellfish at work so had to change. Again I had to go back into my bedroom but this time I was supervised so was even more risky. I think you should know that I have a dinafem cheese xxl in full flower and my filter didn?t let me down one bit. I?m amazed he didn?t even hear the fan running although quiet you can still hear a slight humm. Was sitting in my cell shutting myself incase they did see it all and then went for a look. Anyways I got out and released to an address at which point whilst again under supervision the main guy just waited outside to collect my things I managed to clean any evidence and grab about a half ounce, papers etc before getting back in the cop van and being dropped off. Needless to say I was shitting myself the whole time the whole incident was unfolding but managed to keep my cool. Moral of the story I guess is get a good filter and don?t do anything that might draw attention when you are growing, no matter how small the problem is you don?t want the cops coming to the door for ANY reason. Stay squeaky clean!! Anyway that?s my story from a couple of weeks ago. Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (19-12-18), JamesJoyce (19-12-18), lazor_ears (19-12-18), lipnobody (19-12-18), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19)

Thanks

Had a bike stolen few year back so police were round. There was 3 of them they came upstairs to speak to us in the bedroom, the door of which is right next to another open door where my tent was.. Hps shining right through passive intakes lighting the room up, fans going like billy-o, quite audible. There were 2 officers speaking to me in my bedroom, the other guy was stood there staring at my grow tent the whole time. Guess I got very lucky as nothing was said..

Another one about 12 year ago was in city centre going to a music concert, I'd rolled a massive joint which I was proceeding to light, ducked down in a corner as it was really windy, I get a firm tap on the shoulder. I turn around, with the large spliff in my mouth and saw the police badge shoved in my face! Anyway I made up some bullshit name and address which he didn't check up on.. Took my smoke, stomped on my joint but gave me my pipe and grinder back.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lazor_ears For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19), Trex (14-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Few months back I had my car broken into and when the officer was in the house taking statement he didn't have a sniff, I wouldn't call it a close call and to be honest I didn't even think about the grow I had going on so I had no sweat

Other than that more stuff was when I was younger like driving about in my car with my mates stoned getting stopped multiple times, this was before the drug driving laws, officer " are you stoned and it's stinking of cannbis in here" me "no officer" simple as that, then off I went

The worst was when the drug driving law had changed, we had two cars parked up and we were all blazing, a car pulled up behind us and two people get out, taps on the window and shows me his badge I just thought aw fuck, the two officers just asked if we had seen a car they had been looking for it was a simple answer of no, he just said will you go and park somewhere else please, didn't even mention anything about cannabis even tho it will have been stinking and I could probably barely keep my eyes open, guess he understand more important things than a bag off bud, to this day I think the officers were legends and you very rarely find them, he also could have made me loose my license, we moved on anyway Incase he had called for another car to come

When the mouth swab 1st came out, in my friends car we just hotboxed 5g in about half hour, soon as he started driving got pulled over, they were doing the test on him waiting for the results, my friend just stated he hasn't smoked any, few mins later test comes back as negative then on we went blazed out our barnets, they must have done the test wrong I guessed as it will have been pretty new to them, x5s all over that night it was on

Happy days

Try not to drive to much when I am stoned now to be honest and I've grow up now and got my own place, so never out and about driving with mates, the comforts of your own place other than that when I'm high I drive much more slower and much more safely and that isn't because I'm worried about getting pulled over its the fact when driving at 30mph I feel like I'm going 50mph so no need to speed hahaha

To this day I don't even have a cannabis caution, thanks to my tight boxer shorts

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19), Trex (14-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,814 Times

Don’t know if this fits into this section because it’s an “I DID GET CAUGHT” story and a short one because I’m no good at telling them.

So sometime a fortnight ago I was at work, it hit dinner time so we started our journey home as we do everyday I got to my house noticed a council van outside, thought nowt of it until I opened the back door... in I went to find out the councils in doing the annual boiler service, so he was in the airing cupboard doing his thing and I’m listening at the bottom of the stairs thinking “I hope this cunts not gonna want to go in the loft” just then he comes to the top of the stairs and shouts down “I just need to go in the loft to fit another bracket to the flue” fuckin great, so I raced to the top of the stairs to find the bloke up in the loft with my 1.2 meter tent laughing and saying to himself “that’s a canny little setup that” only smokes the cunt himself... so I gave him two 20 bags of weed and told him to forget bout it and I’ve heard nowt since, expecting him back in a few weeks with a bucket wanting more this was the worst feeling in the world for me as I thought my growing days had come to an end, soon as I seen my girlfriend later I asked her why she never told me bout the annual service, she forgot was the answer fuckin over a grand in that setup bitch and you let the council in to see it. Not a very good story teller me.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

AND (23-08-19), Benson123 (13-06-19), Flyingscotsman (27-06-19), GEORGE (13-06-19), GreenIRL (23-09-19), lipnobody (13-06-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19), Reyndog (10-08-19), Trex (14-06-19), W.S (22-06-19), WhIpLaSh (13-06-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    You’ve been watching too many internet videos, lol. Weed is illegal and if they smell it, it’s probable cause to search you as you are carrying an illegal substance, regardless of what YouTube says mate that’s the way it is.

Plus, you’re American right? I’m in UK, I’d be happy talking back to our coppers, but the American ones? Look at them funny, and they’ll kill you and get away with it! I ain’t fucking with no American police lol
    All you gotta do is show some respect "yes sir" yes ma'am". They will try to help you out the best they can

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kruczebis For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Not that long ago, I was down collecting a jar of weed. As I usually keep it at a different location from where I stay. A big jar....probably 3-4 oz in it.
    A left the house, n was driving out this scheme with the jar in my bag.
    The car I was driving was registered to someone else. I was a named driver.
    As I was coming out, a cop car was coming in. A saw them looking at me....checked ma rear view mirror n saw them turn round to follow me. A thought here we go again.
    Fuckers flashed me n stopped right outside a cop shop lol. Told me to get in their car. A grabbed my bag n went in the back lol. Took ma details n a explained whos car it was. This few oz in the cop car with me.
    Once the details checked out....a was free to go. Didnt even ask me why a brought my bag.

The reason a grabbed my bag, was in case they searched my car while a was locked in theirs. Like the fuckers have done to me before.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19), W.S (21-10-19)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Not that long ago, I was down collecting a jar of weed. As I usually keep it at a different location from where I stay. A big jar....probably 3-4 oz in it.
    A left the house, n was driving out this scheme with the jar in my bag.
    The car I was driving was registered to someone else. I was a named driver.
    As I was coming out, a cop car was coming in. A saw them looking at me....checked ma rear view mirror n saw them turn round to follow me. A thought here we go again.
    Fuckers flashed me n stopped right outside a cop shop lol. Told me to get in their car. A grabbed my bag n went in the back lol. Took ma details n a explained whos car it was. This few oz in the cop car with me.
    Once the details checked out....a was free to go. Didnt even ask me why a brought my bag.

The reason a grabbed my bag, was in case they searched my car while a was locked in theirs. Like the fuckers have done to me before.

Holy crap RASTA that was a close call mate...I'd rather keep it in one location than be driving around with it...more likely to be pulled over than police obtaining a warrant for a red key.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19), RASTA (25-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Holy crap RASTA that was a close call mate...I'd rather keep it in one location than be driving around with it...more likely to be pulled over than police obtaining a warrant for a red key.
    Its just something av done for a while now Ice. The person that keeps it safe for me, basically told me that's where a should store it lol.
    Made sense at the time.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19)

Thanks

not great with stories..
    about a month back helped my son and wife move to new place after the long day we sat down had a few drink, some bong rips and a few bags. he over did it passed out. i look up and see someone in my front yard with flash light. it was the cops his head was on his smart watch passed out it auto diled the cops. i met cop in front yard while talking to him it sounded like heard of elephants inside they where dragging him to bedroom and hiding shit. keeping the cop outside when he wanted in was a pain he thought i was hiding a body or something inside lol second cop shows that knew me i explained to him they checked the number verfied son wasn't dead and left . i hve been in same houe 9 years first time cops have showed up lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldtimerocnrol For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), RASTA (25-09-19)

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast