Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Funny thing I can't remember any almost getting caught story's. As far as I can remember when I got caught I got caught, nothing almost about them. lol

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (30-07-21), Doink (30-07-21), Krofam (30-07-21), M_C (30-07-21), V8 (29-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 33,477 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    Funny thing I can't remember any almost getting caught story's. As far as I can remember when I got caught I got caught, nothing almost about them. lol
    I have had to many close calls. Never been busted. I parked next to a undercover cop car once without realizing it . The dude i got my weed from came out and got in my car. We did our thing and he left. When I started my car to drive away i saw the antenna, cop radio and all the ithet signs. 50m up the road the was 2 more of them.... made me smile after the shock of adrenaline went away. Hahah
    Mini veg tent grow: V8`s mini garden

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (30-07-21), blazinggriddles (04-02-22), Doink (30-07-21), GEORGE (29-07-21), Krofam (30-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,489 Times

Oh this is fun. I have a couple but I'm on mobile so here's a shorter one. Headed back from a party in my buddy's truck, half drunk, stoned, little jacked or whatever. Blue lights pop and shit he's speeding. Here we go... Buddy tells me to toss maybe a gram or two nug out the window but it's college and I'm poor. Just couldn't.

Mind you, no bag. Just flower.

So I cocked it. Now I'm not sure you fellas know the move but wearing some boxer briefs, you lift the twig, pop the bud on the berries and return twig. Snug the shorts and golden. Patted down twice that night. Since the Jakes were lazy they never got errrr personal enough to find it. we get out the drunk tank six hours later.

On the way back to my apartment I tell good ol Matty how I've had weed sweating on my sack over night. Assuming I'm going solo on a spliff.

He looks me dead in my eyes and says roll that shit up, never tell a fucking soul. Sorted.

We smoked that on the balcony in silence. Still friends twenty years later. Never discuss the sac spliff.

Cheers
    B

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

Doink (30-07-21), GEORGE (30-07-21), Krofam (30-07-21), LewisR19 (11-03-22), V8 (30-07-21)

Thanks

It was new years eve, Y2K. I was living and growing in a warehouse in downtown Toronto. The building was ancient, and had been built as a factory for arms in WW2. I was growing using flood tables, and time and again, I had floods... the unit below me was a clay pottery studio, and she was getting real tired of my excuses... curiously this building is entirely made of wood... and I mean all of it. The floor was constructed using 2x12 timbers, edge to edge... not joists with a span, no, just one board next to the other... 6 floors of it, with massive wood pillars supporting the ridiculously heavy floor! You could literally look up thru the boards and view the flat above thru the cracks.

Well, on that night, the famed Y2K, my girfriend and I packed it in early, having had another flood... and not really in the mood to party after hours of mopping up water in the downstairs apartment... and knowing that if happened again, the gig is up, and the Pottery chic is going to turn us in! So we slept, and awoke to a flood.. this time pouring thru the cracks from above... like POURING rain .. I woke up, confused, thinking that I was first dreaming, then that I had caused another flood, then realized the water was falling from above, and would be impossible to be from my garden.

So, I opened the door to the apartment, and witnessed a river of water running down the hall. Tis is a big, industrial size building, and had just been retrofitted for residential use, it had brand new fire safety systems, and apparently , working well!!!! There was a SOLID stream of water flowing, and so with no apparent cause, I followed the flow, fighting my way up the HUGE stair case to the second floor, to find the source of the river.

When I reached the top of the stair ( with much effort, slipping on the terrcotta stone floor, and with ankle deep water rushing down the stairs like a river rapids ) I saw the cause of the water, a couch had been set aflame next to the service elevator. The 2nd floor sprinklers were in full effect, and had laser cut the drywall from the metal 2x4 studs, revealing only the wandering pajama'd legs of the flat inhabitants. Satisfied, I turned a ran down the raging river, and back to my garden. I knew the fire department and authorities would be there any moment, I had to act.

In the garden were six 4'x8' flood tables, six 1000w lights and another room full of mama's and clones... all of it had to go, and fast. I called my neighbour, who lived down the hall... a trusted friend who arrived in milliseconds, with a dolly and we began wholesale removing plants, and flying them down the hall to his apartment. In less than 20 min, it was all done, and I returned to the room, to drop the lights and turn the tables over... no a speck of green, or any weed in the apartment at all.

Moments later, the knock came, and the fire chief, and police asked to come in and assess the situation.... they looked in the room, not a word was said... and I showed them to the door, bid them farewell...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Elf For This Useful Post:

barney_b (04-02-22), blazinggriddles (04-02-22), Doink (30-07-21), GEORGE (30-07-21)

Thanks

During my last month living in a super-conservative part of the UK where you can get prison time for having a gram of resin, I was sat in a car smoking up with my friends by the beach. This was just before I moved to Canada. It was a spot we had come to 100 times and never seen cops.

I had a joint in my hand when a car starts creeping up behind us. My friend asked if it's cops, the other says no. I see the high vis colouring coming alongside and drop the joint by my feet. The guy shines his torch in at us and asks what we're doing. This is 4 people over 20 sat in a parked car on a grey evening; it's weird. My friend, cool as you like, says we just went to the movies and even gets the guy talking about the film while I'm sitting there in deathly silence. All I can think is that my visa will be void, I'll get a record and all just before I was due to move out of this dump.

And then the guy just nodded, turned his car around and left us be. I have never been so relieved.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazinggriddles For This Useful Post:

barney_b (04-02-22), GEORGE (04-02-22), M_C (04-02-22)

Thanks

I'll play. 1979, I had a new off the showroom floor jeep CJ5. I got home tossed the top and picked up a few friends to ride around in the country and get stoned. Less than a mile in there was a License stop (the only place they ever set up)we hadnt started yet so no big deal. Off we went with two joints being passed between the 4 of us. Rinse and repeat. We were good and baked when we came YOU GUESSED IT right back through the stop. You couldnt have driven a needle up my arse. The trooper remembered us and we got waived through!!!! I've often wondered over the years if the State Patrolmen knew why we were laughing so hard while driving away.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrWhit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-03-22), Tommy stoner (11-03-22)

Thanks

as i remember in last year, i was driving out with my friends, should be rolled 3 joints, and have a road block for car searching, and lucky i got two cigars in my car, so we lighted up the cigars immediately, and blowing to the cops, they can't stand for 2 mins and let us go

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyo049 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-03-22), Tommy stoner (11-03-22)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23