Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimerocnrol View Post
    not great with stories..
    about a month back helped my son and wife move to new place after the long day we sat down had a few drink, some bong rips and a few bags. he over did it passed out. i look up and see someone in my front yard with flash light. it was the cops his head was on his smart watch passed out it auto diled the cops. i met cop in front yard while talking to him it sounded like heard of elephants inside they where dragging him to bedroom and hiding shit. keeping the cop outside when he wanted in was a pain he thought i was hiding a body or something inside lol second cop shows that knew me i explained to him they checked the number verfied son wasn't dead and left . i hve been in same houe 9 years first time cops have showed up lol
    How the world has changed.....called the cops with a watch lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19)

Thanks

indeed...but now he catches hell when we get high together has to remove his watch at my place or his ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldtimerocnrol For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), RASTA (25-09-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Its just something av done for a while now Ice. The person that keeps it safe for me, basically told me that's where a should store it lol.
    Made sense at the time.

Yeah I get it mate, hard to break habits sometimes until you get a close call.

not great with stories..
    about a month back helped my son and wife move to new place after the long day we sat down had a few drink, some bong rips and a few bags. he over did it passed out. i look up and see someone in my front yard with flash light. it was the cops his head was on his smart watch passed out it auto diled the cops. i met cop in front yard while talking to him it sounded like heard of elephants inside they where dragging him to bedroom and hiding shit. keeping the cop outside when he wanted in was a pain he thought i was hiding a body or something inside lol second cop shows that knew me i explained to him they checked the number verfied son wasn't dead and left . i hve been in same houe 9 years first time cops have showed up lol
    Lol that made me chuckle, what a terrible situation, having to keep the cop occupied whilst they are making all sorts of noises inside ffs LOL

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19), RASTA (25-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

indeed...but now he catches hell when we get high together has to remove his watch at my place or his ...
    Lol. Strap it to his ankle

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-09-19), IceCalibur (25-09-19), oldtimerocnrol (25-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,982 Times

Have to many almost stories but here's a funny one where me and my friend DID get caught sort of lol

We were sitting in a scrap car outside my friend's house just after getting a fresh 2gram €50bag back in the day and we would grind the lot in one go, empty the grinder into a banknote and tip it back into the bag.

So I was sitting there tipping it back into the clippy bag and what stops beside us...a cop car. He rolls his window and says "awh caught in the act boy keep putting it back in the bag there" tap tap tap it was going back into the bag and he says "stop that's enough for me" I hand it to him and he just drives off... Lol

Had a few weird ones like that haha

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenIRL For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greenirl View Post
    We were sitting in a scrap car outside my friend's house
    Well, that sounds absolutely enchanting.

It did remind me, for some reason I can't fathom now, of buying hash in Birmingham (UK, that is) in 1987ish when you'd knock on a little door to be let into another room to knock on another door before you had a knife put to your throat before you paid for a matchstick of hash.

Happy days.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19), GreenIRL (05-10-19), IceCalibur (05-10-19), scoobywho (07-10-19), WhIpLaSh (12-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,982 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Well, that sounds absolutely enchanting.

It did remind me, for some reason I can't fathom now, of buying hash in Birmingham (UK, that is) in 1987ish when you'd knock on a little door to be let into another room to knock on another door before you had a knife put to your throat before you paid for a matchstick of hash.

Happy days.
    Waow that sounds horrible. I couldn't imagine what it was like back then buying it

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreenIRL For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19), Herbitual (06-10-19), IceCalibur (05-10-19), scoobywho (07-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

I had one where I'd gone out for a smoke as the ex went funny about smoking it near the house, got out to the lanes, quiet as anything like usual, perfect place to go usually. I'm sat there, all my gubbins in my lap halfway through skinnin up. Kids mum is giving me shit over fb chat and I get that fed up with her I have to stop rollin and start hammering away a furious response as you do. Honestly about 20 seconds after I start typing a copper just pulls up next to me, looks at me and sticks her thumb up to say "am I ok or have I broken down". I cant even imagine what my face looked like but I just waved my phone at her to say I pulled over to use it and she smiles, mouths ok and drives off haha. I'd be so fucked without my licence lol, silly boy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

Not quite an almost got caught but actually got caught and got away with it.....

So about 6 years ago when I first started growing, one of my plants got spider mite. I put it in the garden to clean but could I fuck get rid of them.

Here in spain, anything done in private is no concern to the state so long as it doesn't present a threat to public health. With this plant in my garden I thought i was covered by the loophole. I wasnt.

So I'm out one day, doing my best to fight the Borg when I look up, and there at my wall, stood arms folded watching me, were two Guardia Civil coppers.

Me: Alright

Coppers: What are you doing?

M: Just looking after my plant. Not a problem is it?

C: Yes!

M: No it's not. It's one small plant on private property for personal use.

C: But it's in view of the public so we need you to bring the plant and your passport to the front door.

It was at this moment.... I knew.... I fucked up!

So at the door, they come and take my details, look at the plant and radio my name in to be checked.

Me: So how much trouble am I in here?

Copper: Well, have you been arrested for growing before?

M: No mate, never been arrested at all before

C: Well we'll just confiscate the plant then

M: But I thought I was allowed a plant for personal use

C: (and I shit you not, this is what he said) To be honest mate, we dont know what the law is. It is a nice plant though

M: Hang on, you just told me it's illegal cause it's in view of the public. How can that be when you dont even know the law.

C: To be honest, we didnt even know you had one. We are here to talk to your neighbour about his (10ft beasts on his roof!) You just got unlucky, so we'll take the plant and not fine you.

I just shut up then sensing he was trying to let me off and being sound about it really.

Then he passes me my passport back and says

C: If you want to grow it mate, get a tent and some lights and grow it indoors. Just make sure you get a filter to clean the smell and no one will complain. Then you can do what you want and we wont bother you again.

Couldnt believe they let me off and got rid of the bug infested plant for me lol

Neighbour got fined €3000 for his

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (27-03-20), Bigdaddy 101 (27-02-20), British green (27-02-20), GEORGE (27-02-20), GreenIRL (27-02-20), Herbitual (22-03-20), IceCalibur (27-02-20), M_C (27-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

That reminds me of the other time the Guardia knocked.

So the door goes, I open it and theres 1 guardia stood there in full uniform

C: Hey, can I come and look at your plants

M: What plants?

C: The ones on your roof

M: Dunno what you're on about mate

C: lol dont worry, I'm off duty. I live up the hill and can see them from my house, I just want a look is all

Soooooo being young and stupid, I let him in!

After a nose about he says

C: So when they're ready, can I buy some

I shit you not!

M: erm.... no cause that's illegal

Looking dodgy as fuck

C: I wont say anything. I smoke on my day off is all

M: I'll bung you a few spliffs but I dont want any money for it

C: Well I wanted about 50 grams if you want to sell it to me. How about you give it me and I pay you for your effort and that way we're not technically breaking the law!

Could.... not.... believe he said that!

Long story short, I said yeah, he left, never saw him again!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-20), GreenIRL (27-02-20), Grower88 (27-02-20), IceCalibur (27-02-20), M_C (27-02-20)

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast