Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks

100g of hash and got pulled by cops,
    stuck it by dick so I got a square hard wang held by the belt,
    cops checked my name and knew me, did a search,
    I started shaking as they patted around the hash block on my cock,
    they asked me to empty my pockets *phew
    if they had put hands in they wud of felt the block!
    I get away with the search and the fucking car won't start!
    Cops help me get the battery terminal on and its started,
    all the while this block is still there I'm sweating like fuck,
    thinking its gonna slip down my trouser leg!
    Cudn't believe Imade it home that night!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RayOfLight For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-12-16), ERBURT (20-12-16), Ganjaholic (21-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (19-12-16), WADDIS (30-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

used to score from a french guy lived manchester, was organised to score one morning when i rang he was still out buying, had to put it off till later that day, an hour later the dea were at my door turned my house upside down but my stash was still in transit london to manchester. another day on our way home mate was learning to drive caught a curb going round a bend and the car flipped over, had to start walking with the with the score.
    one morning got the bang on my front door, i had a few different types of pot bagged seperate and a 16oz bag, i threw the 16oz in my loft the smaller bags inside the folded washing on top of the washing machine, found none of it but i had a couple of gram in my car they bust me for that.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

British green (19-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (19-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    used to score from a french guy lived manchester, was organised to score one morning when i rang he was still out buying, had to put it off till later that day, an hour later the dea were at my door turned my house upside down but my stash was still in transit london to manchester. another day on our way home mate was learning to drive caught a curb going round a bend and the car flipped over, had to start walking with the with the score.
    one morning got the bang on my front door, i had a few different types of pot bagged seperate and a 16oz bag, i threw the 16oz in my loft the smaller bags inside the folded washing on top of the washing machine, found none of it but i had a couple of gram in my car they bust me for that.
    DEA in England ???

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

British green (19-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

In Manchester near me the unit is just called the drug squad but it's X squad ( failed policeman/heavyweight's ) that bring your door down and if they can't get through it . They call someone like me to ghostie the job for them

merry Christmas from the north pole

8. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    In Manchester near me the unit is just called the drug squad but it's X squad ( failed policeman/heavyweight's ) that bring your door down and if they can't get through it . They call someone like me to ghostie the job for them

And thats when rednecks like me open 🔥🔥🔥on you intruders . Warrant or not !! Anyne busting down my door goes.down with the door ....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

British green (19-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), M_C (20-12-16), WADDIS (30-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    And thats when rednecks like me open 🔥🔥🔥on you intruders . Warrant or not !! Anyne busting down my door goes.down with the door ....

No big guns here in the UK and them with them can't fire straight but more to the point you wouldn't hear me open the door . Like a ghost in the night . I come open and go . Leave the busting to the five 0

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-12-16), ERBURT (20-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks

No big guns here in the UK and them with them can't fire straight but more to the point you wouldn't hear me open the door . Like a ghost in the night . I come open and go . Leave the busting to the five 0

You guys aint allowed guns ?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-12-16), British green (19-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    You guys aint allowed guns ?

No bro no guns expect for the five 0 and the armed forces and a few special licenses for private shoots ( clay pigeons and alike ) and the shooting range . But you need a good reason to get a license and good criminal checks are given before hand . Can't even shoot a air gun unless your on private land and even then you have to obey by the rules and regulations . Can't carry a knife unless it's a folding knife with out a lock and under 50mm .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), M_C (20-12-16)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

I gotta cracker but it's gonna take me ages ,just can't b typing that much out 😂 all I'll say is I batted my eye lashes and by a cats whisker I got away with it 😂

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (20-12-16), ERBURT (20-12-16)

Thanks

Here they only can do Knock warrants , someone must be home , they cant just go and bust doors down . Takes very solid evidence here in Canada for them to even issue a warrant .

Two years ago , there was a Meth bust, and their lab or dealer was 3 doors down around the corner from me , Cops waited on the porch steps for about 5 hours before guy got back home , i could see them right from my yard . RCMP(federal Cops, drug squad) with 2 K9 . Man i was paranoid like a mofo with my groom venting not 200ft away . and a few small ones in my back yard garden . But once we found out it was A huge Meth Ring that got taken down , I eased up knowing they would definetly be taking down meth labs then a nobody like me growing a fvcking plant lol

This is just me , but my ethics say FUCK the COPS , get someone else to open them doors .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast