Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

used to drive a taxi, one day me and a couple of mates put some cash in the kitty to go score, i went on my own to chester pick up some hash and honey oil. got back into my town headed towards the taxi office, turned right at a halt sign and sees a car parked on the curb, i was wary of up but as i passed drove past it fird up pulled of the kerb and was behind me, i realised i was not being paranoid it was the real thing, i turn up the street where the taxi office was and turned into a big car park, mind was racing thinking how sort it, so i drove down towards the bottom of the car park 20 yards away from the fence, i turn in towards the fence leaving the car behind in a blind spot and just dropped the packages out the window and stopped just 10 feet away, was winter very cold and they stripped me down to my underware, i could see my parcel all the time they were searching me, they fucked off not very happy cos they had good information, i found out about 3 months later they planted a special cop as a taxi driver thought we were big dealers or something like that,but that was the 70's.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), M_C (20-12-16)

Thanks

Honey oil? In the 70s? That's good going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marque08 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Keep your head up buddy . Best you get something to defend yourself with , pocket knives on you at all times . A few machetes even, placed at a few key spots in your home , just in case them fucks come back .

Round my parts ,when biker war was in full swing , every dime bag dealer was fair game to gun down ....

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    I don't buy it anymore, I find myself smoking less and less each month but it could be that Christmas annihilated my bank account.

Honestly though there will be more violence, hopefully they keep it between themselves and don't involve any innocent people.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (09-01-17), Danuk (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (09-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    I don't buy it anymore, I find myself smoking less and less each month but it could be that Christmas annihilated my bank account.

Honestly though there will be more violence, hopefully they keep it between themselves and don't involve any innocent people.
    Xmas ... Bank account annihilation .. tell me about it lol

Stay safe man .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Danuk (09-01-17), Fwank (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks

I'm guessing you live pretty close to me then fwank, small world haha! All the drug dealers round here are constantly getting greedy and robbing each other it's crazy. It's been getting worse these past few years and like you said it's only gonna get worse now

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danuk For This Useful Post:

Fwank (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    used to drive a taxi, one day me and a couple of mates put some cash in the kitty to go score, i went on my own to chester pick up some hash and honey oil. got back into my town headed towards the taxi office, turned right at a halt sign and sees a car parked on the curb, i was wary of up but as i passed drove past it fird up pulled of the kerb and was behind me, i realised i was not being paranoid it was the real thing, i turn up the street where the taxi office was and turned into a big car park, mind was racing thinking how sort it, so i drove down towards the bottom of the car park 20 yards away from the fence, i turn in towards the fence leaving the car behind in a blind spot and just dropped the packages out the window and stopped just 10 feet away, was winter very cold and they stripped me down to my underware, i could see my parcel all the time they were searching me, they fucked off not very happy cos they had good information, i found out about 3 months later they planted a special cop as a taxi driver thought we were big dealers or something like that,but that was the 70's.
    You don't work for delta do ya haha ther full of plod
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), joker_the_smoker (09-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Weed generates a lot for people around here. Previously I said that someone in my town had been caught with 270 plants by police. We aren't talking small change.

I have applied for a shotgun license and am saving for the correct storage for "hunting"
    Sometimes gun laws are amazing

I wish I could my family is here. They don't know any of us grow but that's just day to day here.

I've been previously stabbed in the neck when I was 11. For no reason other than the guy was off his head. Just nicked a vein or artery they cauterised it and stitched me up.

My cousin was previously stabbed 4 times after some 15 year old jumped in the back seat of his car with his daughter and girlfriend in and stabbed him through the car seat.

Honestly just day-to-day goings on.

Hence me growing. Keeps my money away from these sort of guys, if the doctors would fix my back I would need to but needs must.
    Fukin he'll fwank do you live by mine lad hagaga

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja.lad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I fucking bricked my knickers.
    I'm more concerned about this comment. Is there anything you want to tell us, Fwank?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), Glynne (09-01-17), Trex (09-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I'm more concerned about this comment. Is there anything you want to tell us, Fwank?
    Fwank playing word games here . Too afraid to admit he SHAT himself bwuahaha .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (09-01-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Fwank playing word games here . Too afraid to admit he SHAT himself bwuahaha .

It's the knickers part. I always thought Fwank was male.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), Glynne (09-01-17)

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast