Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

Tell us your best "almost got caught" story .....

well I was having a wank one morning...................

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Canna91 (07-08-16), Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), ERBURT (08-11-15), Ganjaholic (31-12-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), Inky (09-11-15), Jonnygrow (08-11-15), Loki (15-11-15), M_C (28-06-16), Roy Cropper (08-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,354 Times

Me and the nephew where out on a bender, i ended up shouting at him outside the boozer for taking speed, couple of polis came over and started grabbing me, well that was that, was not having any of this, anyway after a roll on the floor and another 2 polis later and huckled and in the car, now am totaly gone on the drink and joints, wake up in the cell next day having no clue how i got there, 3 days later am up in court blah blah blah, then they let me go gave me my belonging in a plastic bag and i was on my way. opened the bag to find a perfectly rolled joint, lol, fired it up right away and walked happy as a pig in shit to my work.
    with no fags or hash for three days, that joint blew my fkn head off.
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR DRINKING
    AND ONE HAS JUST ENTERED MY HEAD
    IF A FELLOW CANT DRINK WHEN HES LIVING
    HOW THE HELL, CAN HE DRINK, WHEN HES DEAD....

5 incredable bulk in 60/40, 25ltr air pots, scrogged
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pots-scrogged
    FINNISHED
    FAST AND VAST DIARY GROWN IN COCO
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rown-by-GRIMER
    FINNISHED

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRIMER For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), Dazmandaz (08-11-15), EaZiE (08-11-15), ERBURT (08-11-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), Godson (02-02-17), Inky (09-11-15), Wanju (25-08-16), Yekke (28-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

1 week til chop on my first grow there was a high police presence in the area (looking for some local thief on the run thought to be hiding in our gardens) so I had to be extra cautious etc .. So I nipped to my local grow shop to pick up a drying net/rack you know the long round ones.. and when I got back the plod were here doing there hourly garden checks. Decided to leave the net in the car and get it out late that night . So it's 11pm and the coast is clear . I nip out to the car open the boot grab the net out and low an behold as I turn my head there's 2 bobbies on foot patrol right behind me. I shut the boot and quickly walk towards the house. One of them begins to shout me as there walking faster towards me so I stop put the black bag with the net inside under my arm and replyed yes officer. After 5 mins of chat have you seen anything etc one of them shines his torch at my black bag and the nets just visible. He replys off fishing ? Obviously thought it was a keep net . So after 10 mins of fishing talk there on there way. Im no fishing expert but seemed to convince them at the time lol

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

barney_b (29-07-21), Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Dazmandaz (08-11-15), EaZiE (08-11-15), ERBURT (11-11-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), ggotch (21-08-16), green grass (16-06-16), GreenIRL (27-08-19), imnice (15-10-16), Inky (09-11-15), JB (20-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,664 Times

A few years back I was a young and fearless dumb fuck. Well we spent the day rafting and drinking on the river with a group of friends.

Another group was on a vacation in British Columbia and we got a call to come join them on their bash. So we headed out late in the evening for a 4 hour drive.

I had stopped home and choped 3 plants that totled about 4 ounces of bud. And was drying them in the heater of the car .. I know hurting.

I have a heavy foot and was making great time.

Anyhow long story short. I got pinched for doing an outragous speed. I was 3 sheets to the wind as I'd been drinking all day and blew double over the limit. Chronic plants wedged in the heater vent of the car and stinking like a skunk.

RCMP asked where the weed came from I said I found it growing in the ditch. He was a nice officer and only gave me a 24hour suspension & impounded my car and kicked me out on the side of the highway. He let me keep the weed and carry all the booze I could tucked in my sleeping bag/bEvi sac.

God bless the RCMP and their attitude towards cannabis and for being very lenient about my stupid actions of that night. All In all I got very lucky.

Skunkbudda403

SkunkWorx - My currant Multi-Strain Perpetual 'Garden of Eden' Grow Adventures
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...5281-SkunkWorx

SkunkWorx 'Cacti Adventures'
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165421

Interesting PDF Books: (Everything from A-Z will now mostly post Cannabis & Horticulture Information/Books)
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129856

Skunkbudda's Random Horticulture (Non Cannabis Garden):
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=131105

Skunkbudda goes Strain Hunting:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=134649

Skunkbudda403's Show:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=127664

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SkunkBudda403 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), EaZiE (08-11-15), ERBURT (11-11-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), Greenfiend (29-09-16), Inky (09-11-15), Wanju (25-08-16)

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by *WellBlue* View Post
    1 week til chop on my first grow there was a high police presence in the area (looking for some local thief on the run thought to be hiding in our gardens) so I had to be extra cautious etc .. So I nipped to my local grow shop to pick up a drying net/rack you know the long round ones.. and when I got back the plod were here doing there hourly garden checks. Decided to leave the net in the car and get it out late that night . So it's 11pm and the coast is clear . I nip out to the car open the boot grab the net out and low an behold as I turn my head there's 2 bobbies on foot patrol right behind me. I shut the boot and quickly walk towards the house. One of them begins to shout me as there walking faster towards me so I stop put the black bag with the net inside under my arm and replyed yes officer. After 5 mins of chat have you seen anything etc one of them shines his torch at my black bag and the nets just visible. He replys off fishing ? Obviously thought it was a keep net . So after 10 mins of fishing talk there on there way. Im no fishing expert but seemed to convince them at the time lol
    Haha they really are thick as fuck sometimes the police, it makes you wonder who they sucked off to get the job they did as half of them dont seem bright enough to pass the exams.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-11-15), Captain Toker (09-11-15), EaZiE (08-11-15), ERBURT (11-11-15), Inky (09-11-15), SkunkBudda403 (08-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

About ten year ago was my luckiest escspe.

Left my house to head round my couzins. He only stayed two streets away, so a never botherd wearing seatbelt when getting in my car.
    A drive round out my street n a cop car drives by me.
    Av got an ounce of hash in one pocket, 6 inch lockback and a knuckleduster in another. Plus a wee bag of E's n some Charlie.
    Reason a mention the naughty things....is so u understand why am shittin ma self at this point.
    So a drive by these cunts n a see them starin at me, knowing av no got seatbelt on....a watch in rear view mirror to see if the keep going or do a u turn.
    Bastard...they turnin. So put foot down n bomb it right round ma couzins street. Just as am about jump oot the motor, bastards are right behind me.
    Trying to get away from us wee man. No wearing yer seatbelt eh?

Am already out on bail at this time due to cops finding 18 ounce of hash in ma house lol.

So am givin it all the parra talk like a thought no wearing seat belt was breaking bail conditions. Am realy sorry officer fur speedin away lol.

They decide to search ma motor, after hearing on radio why am on bail.
    They then do serial number checks on two dewalt drills thats in ma boot.
    Strangely they not reported stolen lol. So give me ma keys back n say just need to search me before a go.
    Squeeky bum time.
    Big lanky cop trys to put hand in ma pocket.....so a push him n scarper down street.
    A stop at these parkd cars n hes chasin me round them n we must look like two wee school boys lol. Am going one way hes going the other.
    A see his slow coach woman partner finaly reaching these parked cars.
    So a say fuck it....a run to the guy cop n act like am going one way but change direction n a feel him all over me but a get past him n keep runnin.
    Ma legs wer like jelly. A never had much more left in them.
    But they decide to stop. N head back to ma car.
    A hide in near by bushes lol. Fur about half an hour hearing diesel engines drive by at speed.
    A finaly head round to ma couzins after lockin ma car doors.
    Ma couzin tells me with big smile on face he was watchin from window.
    A place everything on the table n hes like WTF?
    A tell him thats how its done....before sneeking into toilet to wipe ma bum lol.

Fuckin coppers had rippd two wire plug things from ma engine. A could only drive it round the rd at high revs.
    The plugs was only 4 quid or suhin out of halfords.

The good old days eh
    Canny whack them

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (28-06-16), Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Blue (09-11-15), Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), EaZiE (09-11-15), ERBURT (11-11-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), Godson (02-02-17), green grass (16-06-16), imnice (15-10-16), Inky (09-11-15), JB (20-07-16), OrchidLady (23-06-16)

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    About ten year ago was my luckiest escspe.

Left my house to head round my couzins. He only stayed two streets away, so a never botherd wearing seatbelt when getting in my car.
    A drive round out my street n a cop car drives by me.
    Av got an ounce of hash in one pocket, 6 inch lockback and a knuckleduster in another. Plus a wee bag of E's n some Charlie.
    Reason a mention the naughty things....is so u understand why am shittin ma self at this point.
    So a drive by these cunts n a see them starin at me, knowing av no got seatbelt on....a watch in rear view mirror to see if the keep going or do a u turn.
    Bastard...they turnin. So put foot down n bomb it right round ma couzins street. Just as am about jump oot the motor, bastards are right behind me.
    Trying to get away from us wee man. No wearing yer seatbelt eh?

Am already out on bail at this time due to cops finding 18 ounce of hash in ma house lol.

So am givin it all the parra talk like a thought no wearing seat belt was breaking bail conditions. Am realy sorry officer fur speedin away lol.

They decide to search ma motor, after hearing on radio why am on bail.
    They then do serial number checks on two dewalt drills thats in ma boot.
    Strangely they not reported stolen lol. So give me ma keys back n say just need to search me before a go.
    Squeeky bum time.
    Big lanky cop trys to put hand in ma pocket.....so a push him n scarper down street.
    A stop at these parkd cars n hes chasin me round them n we must look like two wee school boys lol. Am going one way hes going the other.
    A see his slow coach woman partner finaly reaching these parked cars.
    So a say fuck it....a run to the guy cop n act like am going one way but change direction n a feel him all over me but a get past him n keep runnin.
    Ma legs wer like jelly. A never had much more left in them.
    But they decide to stop. N head back to ma car.
    A hide in near by bushes lol. Fur about half an hour hearing diesel engines drive by at speed.
    A finaly head round to ma couzins after lockin ma car doors.
    Ma couzin tells me with big smile on face he was watchin from window.
    A place everything on the table n hes like WTF?
    A tell him thats how its done....before sneeking into toilet to wipe ma bum lol.

Fuckin coppers had rippd two wire plug things from ma engine. A could only drive it round the rd at high revs.
    The plugs was only 4 quid or suhin out of halfords.

The good old days eh
    Canny whack them
    Haha thats epic

Anyone seen this where the guy fights off 2 coppers, what got me was someone filmed it did fuckall to help lol

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), Inky (13-11-15), OrchidLady (23-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Damm i've had a few close encounters over the years where your life flashes before your eyes..And your arse starts winking..

Bit of a long one this..

First major poo time was about 20 years ago me and few mates went to ireland by car with a with a few oz of nice hash..

thought the green would be to smelly so hash it was..

On a cold day around newyear in dublin we left where we were staying(friend of a friend) and got into me mates car and

chucked out a bag of maccy d's rubbish and another bag of rubbish under the car..4 of us on a lads piss/smoke up create a bit of

mess..We were blocked in by another car with a message saying " If car needs to be moved come to bla*bla**bla"

So 3 of us are sitting in a car and 1 mate has gone off to get the car owner to move their car..

I am in the passenger seat when i see a bloke in a brown leather jacket in front of the car..He stands there for a few seconds and then turns back to the passenger side where i am sitting as he does this he pulls the jacket up and i see a gun in a holster..

Turning round i see the gun and he comes to my window and knocks so i take down the window and he explains he is special branch flashing a badge and i see the blue lights and cars of the garda now coming down the ally way..

So hands on car roof we are searched while trying to explain ourselves..
    Now as stoners we like to have a tray or skin up box..We had an old black video box with about 2-3 oz maybe more
    .this usaly sit's in it's own space -gap behind centre console..
    But today it was on top of the dash as we were going to roll a few bangers before breakfast..

So now the 3 of us are getting searched and the car getting ripped apart by the uniformed lads that turned up to turn us over..
    They found an old style 500 gram weight the sort you had at school or see in old style butchers under the back car seats and a head of a pipe in my coat pocket..
    So i am pegged as ring leader and questioned as they think we were trying to steal the car we are in..haha
    Somebody reported that we were try to steal a car..

Hands on the roof i am getting questions fired at me and i see 1 of the coppers pick the video box up and shake it..

Now i am thinking oooshit an english geezer banged up in an irish jail, this is not going to go well for me..

I make eye contact with my mate who is opposite me with his hands on the roof and look back to my right to the copper who is
    asking me questions and i look left and see the garda shaking the box and a quick life flash and future misery while my asshole is winking like i had a finger poked in my eye.... The garda put's down the video box and carry's on searching the front of the motor..

At this point our mate who is irish turns up from asking the car owner blocking us in to move car and confirms all our storys.
    So as he confirms who he is and shit, he is searched and it turns out he had a bullet on a keyring and they take him to the police station. Think it was section 21 offences against the state they arrested him on...HAHA...

So after that the 3 of us go and get a big fry up and then have to go and find this bloke who i met the night before and who's flat we crashed the night before to come to the police station to confirm our story and me mates story who was in the police station for 3 hours being questioned about a bullet...
    Got followed in dublin the rest of the day and night and when we got back to the uk a week later me mate got stopped
    in his car a shed load of times ..about every other day over a period of 3 weeks..
    I have a few more life moments but save them for another night..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (28-06-16), Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (19-12-16), green grass (16-06-16), Inky (13-11-15), JakeB (12-04-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Had this flat a few years ago and it had a nice grow space roof space..

So as it was above 1st floor level i had a hidden cctv camera to see who was at my door..
    i can lean out of a window and twist and look down to see who is at my door or run down a few flights of stairs to see
    so cctv makes sense..

I used to burn a shit load of incense all over the flat but used to go the main/living room and trim ...
    One evening doing a harvest i am trimming with my mate and gone and got a few more plants to trim and i chop branches off plant to trim and bring down stairs. you guys know what i mean...
    so i have a big pile of 2 plants on floor on some newspapers and sit down to roll a fresh scissor hash joint b4 i light a few more incense and out the corner of my eye i catch movement from the cctv screen..
    I see 3 people walk up to the door, my door and stand and look about..
    They are dressed in dark casual clothes and i notice 1 is a woman and the other 2 are men..the fatter of the men has a leather jacket and a fat beer belly sticking out of his open black leather jacket over a straining belt..
    So i say oii oii to me mate who is sitting opposite me on the sofa and then with both of us looking at the screen we see the other man crouching down looking threw my letter box..
    So i walk to the window and open it.
    I do not look down at first, so after a few seconds i look down a see these 3 people i say" you alright there" in a questionable way..
    Like a question with that concern for their well being..
    They look up and start pulling their police id out of their various pockets shouting up to me "police"...
    At this point me legs turn to jelly and i feel me arse having it's own little earthquake from arse to stomach flip..
    They look at each other and wisper talking between themselves and then they all look up and fatty ask's if they can have a word..
    I say "YES no problems".
    I will be down in a minute.
    So i rip my clothes off and socks i then throw water shampoo and washing powder on hands and arms and wash like mad..
    I then throw some smelly handwash cream over my upperbody and belly with some aftershave and some otherbody wash lotion and then water over my head..
    I now start wiping the creamy mess with a beach towel down over and round body while moving to the stairs i go downstairs and before i open the door i wrap the towel around me naked waist looking to make sure i got no cream over me chest or hands and i stand in front of the door before i open it and just clam myself and take a deep breath..
    Was just about to get into the shower i say before any of them can get a word out..
    As they look me up and down they see a pale english bloke naked apart from a towel hiding his crown jewels..maybe the sight of my milk bottle ankles threw them..
    I see the woman look me over..and i was shitting it inside but slightly turned on by the woman knowing she a copper as i made eye contact..
    They then ask me if i have seen any asian vietnamese people or were any of my neighbours vietnamese and did any live around here..
    I said no i don't think so and then paused gave them a funny look/stare (like i am trying to recall bumping into mr & mrs chan the local dope growers) and said yes i think there might be some chinese people down along the next bloke but i did not tell them they run the local takeway..haha..
    They said thanks.. and turned and walked away...
    I shut the door with my heart now feeling like it is beating several thousand beats per minute with a shit that was a close call with a dirty feeling for having a split second dirty sex scene in my head about the woman copper..
    I ran upstairs to my mate who was standing in living room white as a sheet sweating..haha
    He was thinking of jumping out of a window but it was to high..broken ankles and legs would of happened in landing/fall easy...
    Moved about 6 months after that as just got so worried and para..
    The lesson learned is trim next to or in a room with a carbon filter..
    I always trim either in room with plants and filter or another room with filter now...
    You should also do this if your plant has a cheese in the name/title...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (28-06-16), Bigdaddy 101 (25-09-19), Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), GEORGE (21-11-18), green grass (16-06-16), Inky (17-11-15), SkunkBudda403 (15-11-15), Wanju (25-08-16)

ganjagunman Guest

Took one of my plants to a mates yesterday as my blue cheese has took over my tent. Sour diesel photo 1st week of flower, fittin perfectly inside a large black sack with another bag tied around the netpot/roots. Got that in the boot and the oxypot half full of water still on the passenger seat. Seen the local X5 ARV pull up next to me at the lights, he looked over, looked down at the oxyppot on the seat wrapped in the bag, my heart starts going, lights change and im in the filter lane so i have to cut into his lane a few hundred yards up, so i just backed off and dropped in behind him, could see him eyein me up in the mirror, i swear coppers can smell trouble lol

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (28-12-15), Inky (17-11-15), SkunkBudda403 (15-11-15)

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast