Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    5 years ago my mom wanted to use my truck for hauling some furniture so we swapped vehicles, hers at little Mazda Miata that I am too tall for so I have to ride with the top down. On the route home I decided to roll a joint but soon realized I had no papers, luckily my jackass friend left a home made bong( water bottle with hole in the bottom and tin foil on top) in my over night bag I kept in my truck. So here I am head almost over the windshield driving up a steep hill 10 mph and hitting a water bottle bong right as I go around the curve at the top of the hill an officer is coming the opposite way. Well my mouth is locked to the bottle inhaling and driving with my knees and we make 100%eye contact, as he slams on breaks I sling the bottle down the hill into the brush, and start scarfing down the remaining gram or so I had left .. Well here i am still coughing with green shit all stuck in my teeth I pull over for him as he fly's up to my vehicle. No questions asked I am pulled straight up from my seat( I am only 150lbs and not wearing a seatbelt) slammed against my mothers car and searched. For 3 hours I sat outside as they walked into the thick brush looking for a "smoking apparatus" as they called it. Dogs couldn't find it either. Hell the dogs were so poorly trained they had to throw the pups toy down the hill to make it search for anything haha. Thank goodness for small town cops and poorly training

No evidence No conviction
    Haha I have a mazda mx5! Luckily you had that bong. Reckon be harder to throw a joint.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    Haha I have a mazda mx5! Luckily you had that bong. Reckon be harder to throw a joint.
    you're damn right hah

Thanks

a close one was a few year ago i drove my mate to the next town over so she could pick up *something I will be banned for if I mention it again* but since i didn't know the place to well i left my car in a chruch yard and walked her up to the house so im walking back my car and another mate who was going out in 5 mins and lived round the corner so i started running now this place looked sketchy as hell. and all of a sudden this ford mondeo speeds past me and stops 2 cops jump out and asked me what ive stolen so im confused to hell and they ask where is the tv, and im sat there thinking huh lol.

anyway i told them the truth of i was going to my mate and she is about to go out so i was running to hers, then then put me in there car and drive me back to my car and i start using my phone now im not under arrest and the cop women "yells get off your phone" so me being me goes "hell im not under arrest" then the cop asks me what pills im on lol but i say "non" and they search my car and find nothing and he goes "your not a criminal mastermind huh" and im sat there thinking "dude your thick as shit" i made a compliant when i got home and got an apology from both of them lol.

why be a criminal mastermind and get caught when you can pretend to be stupid and get away with it lol
    Last edited by M_C; 09-12-16 at 02:47 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlegrow For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (08-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

You mean weed right? You were going to pick up weed hehmm

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (08-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheHottDawg View Post

Hey dude . Hows the boiler going ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (08-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), TheHottDawg (08-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

You were driving some one to pick up their E's then

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), TheHottDawg (08-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Hey dude . Hows the boiler going ?

Still running when kept at 60 so we are probably going to let it run until harvest date then have everything changed and fixed before setting up again. Hope it lasts lol fingers crossed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    You were driving some one to pick up their E's then
    Not me mate! I'm just trying to give op a nudge about what he was getting lol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), Hedonistic Hippy (08-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Still running when kept at 60 so we are probably going to let it run until harvest date then have everything changed and fixed before setting up again. Hope it lasts lol fingers crossed

Funny thing is my furnace went out a few days ago . Haha only a 35$ part went thank god

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by littlegrow View Post
    a close one was a few year ago i drove my mate to the next town over so she could pick up *something I will be banned for if I mention it again* but since i didn't know the place to well i left my car in a chruch yard and walked her up to the house so im walking back my car and another mate who was going out in 5 mins and lived round the corner so i started running now this place looked sketchy as hell. and all of a sudden this ford mondeo speeds past me and stops 2 cops jump out and asked me what ive stolen so im confused to hell and they ask where is the tv, and im sat there thinking huh lol.

anyway i told them the truth of i was going to my mate and she is about to go out so i was running to hers, then then put me in there car and drive me back to my car and i start using my phone now im not under arrest and the cop women "yells get off your phone" so me being me goes "hell im not under arrest" then the cop asks me what pills im on lol but i say "non" and they search my car and find nothing and he goes "your not a criminal mastermind huh" and im sat there thinking "dude your thick as shit" i made a compliant when i got home and got an apology from both of them lol.

why be a criminal mastermind and get caught when you can pretend to be stupid and get away with it lol
    Please re read our rules mate....!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (09-12-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (19-12-16)

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast