Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 28 days into flower and results are lacking

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

i mean open her out by pulling arms outwards so more light penetration,id love that in my room

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-15), M_C (23-11-15)

Bulls Guest

Big lovely plants. Will take time filling with buds. But doing great imo. Maybe a bit of a slow down because of Ph issue as already said but they will catch up really quick now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-15)

Thanks

I do have some bends there so might just take a plant at a time and do what I can to open them out a little but light is getting through really well after trimming them down from above. Fingers crossed they just take flight and fill out soon though

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-15), Sadface (23-11-15)

Thanks

Also they are taking 5-10l a day easily with water so hopefully all good

I've learned a lot on this grow but think from now on I'll stick with pebbles rather than 60/40 mix

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

It;s looking good op, but i would prize those arms open and get some air and light on those trapped nugs down lower. Otherwise great, and yeah they will fatten alot more yet, mine were skinny like that last week after a salt issue but now they have grown easy a third the size
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (26-11-15), Dr Anonymous Green (24-11-15), GEORGE (24-11-15), Sadface (25-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Lol sadface beat me to it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-15), Sadface (25-11-15)

Thanks

Going to prize them open tomorrow and see what I can get done with them as they get plenty of room all around. They aren't directly under the lights as such but more zig zag'd in the room and the lights are a good foot n a bit away so plenty of light spread

I'd love to widen the room ever so slight so I can upgrade the lighting system too

Room is 6ft x 12ft and would love to make it 8ft x 12ft (nothing can be done with the 12ft as it won't go further that way)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

if you were brave you could supercrop it but dont hold me responsible

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (25-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Beauties right here, well done. What size lighting? If air cooled get them lights bit closer, will help yield indefinitely. Last couple-3 weeks is when the doubling happened/happens indeed, keep increments & eyes steady looks to be a killer harvest for damn sure. Happy 🌱 too all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

Dr Anonymous Green (25-11-15)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast