Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First solo grow, my mentor died recently and need help from knowledgable growers. PLS

Thanks

No not selling... never ever would I sell. Even though now that it's legal in Oregon I can legally sell to dispensaries or get my own license to sell it myself but I don't want to deal with that drama. However I would donate free of charge to my uncle and grandmother in laws if they asked me to. They are fighting cancer as we speak. My uncle has already been through 3 surgeries and can barely speak or eat solid food since his jaw/throat have been cut into and pieces removed a few times now. Other than that it's all for personal use, I am more than happy to donate part of my harvests to them while they fight to get better free of charge. I have no desire to get involved in the murky confusing land of legal or illegal sales. It's just not worth it to me. As for 10 plants, I would love to be able to have that many so i could have a big enough gene pool to really play around with genetics and crossbreeding but the law here in Oregon is 4 plants per household no matter how many adults live in the house. So i will be working with 1 or 2 breeding pairs at a time. Thats fine though, I will still be able to play with the terp profiles however I want it's just gonna take a little longer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerotik For This Useful Post:

redisiel (16-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

If you can access quality clones over there bro get a few and start with a dimable 1 k il give you all the help I can

Up the irons

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

redisiel (16-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Hey nerotik
    Can't really give you much advice on your growing I'm hydro myself but want to wish you luck on your venture and being able to help people along the way great stuff mate.
    I just prey that our government one day see sense and allow us to grow too
    Best wishes
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (17-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nerotik View Post
    No not selling... never ever would I sell. Even though now that it's legal in Oregon I can legally sell to dispensaries or get my own license to sell it myself but I don't want to deal with that drama. However I would donate free of charge to my uncle and grandmother in laws if they asked me to. They are fighting cancer as we speak. My uncle has already been through 3 surgeries and can barely speak or eat solid food since his jaw/throat have been cut into and pieces removed a few times now. Other than that it's all for personal use, I am more than happy to donate part of my harvests to them while they fight to get better free of charge. I have no desire to get involved in the murky confusing land of legal or illegal sales. It's just not worth it to me. As for 10 plants, I would love to be able to have that many so i could have a big enough gene pool to really play around with genetics and crossbreeding but the law here in Oregon is 4 plants per household no matter how many adults live in the house. So i will be working with 1 or 2 breeding pairs at a time. Thats fine though, I will still be able to play with the terp profiles however I want it's just gonna take a little longer.
    Mate, you said...
    "My bread and butter for me and those depending on me to grow their medicine with pretty much only get the buds."

I did say in an earlier message that "bread and butter" means income in the UK, but you never replied to it. What does it mean in the US?
    I know that when I say I enjoy having a fag over the balcony has a totally different meaning in the US than it does here, so I was wondering what you meant by bread and butter.

Check what yields you are allowed to grow in Oregon, and don't break it. As for this site, no more than 10 plants are allowed. The mods are hot on that, so please don't go over it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

if the term bread and butter is anything like i used it in the army then an example of it would of been........ we live out in the field (on exercise) for a fortnight, you can be as shit as you like around camp but out there you are shit hot as its your bread and butter..... bread and butter meaning your trained to do it and take to it like a duck to water........
    as for the fag over the balcony lol you wasnt in thailand at that time by chance was you?? lol best thing a bout a thai girl?? turn it round and you got a thai boy......

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Surely you dont go though 20g a day thats a big amount ? your best bet is to go dwc for that amount but then again theirs so much that can go wrong when your new to growing my advice is go though some of the grow diary's that are on here check out jesse pikemans diarys he pulls above 18 oz a crop off just a single plant or two.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (17-11-15)

Thanks

For what its worth I've only ever heard "bread and butter" used to mean something that is easily dealt with or something that regularly affects, albeit archaically as a reference to wages.
    Never heard bread and butter used as a synonym for income tho.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lazydayz View Post
    For what its worth I've only ever heard "bread and butter" used to mean something that is easily dealt with or something that regularly affects, albeit archaically as a reference to wages.
    Never heard bread and butter used as a synonym for income tho.

Thanks

Sorry for the loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2