Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Old time customer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Default Old time customer

As title says ive been a old time customer of gorrila seeds and can higley recomend them. Used several times over the years and never had a issue. Even done transactions sending cash for discount as that is readily available to do on there site and never had a issue doing so

Highly recommended

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (23-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), Oxy (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15), The budda (24-11-15), tuhaku (23-11-15), Ye Old Pioneer (23-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    As title says ive been a old time customer of gorrila seeds and can higley recomend them. Used several times over the years and never had a issue. Even done transactions sending cash for discount as that is readily available to do on there site and never had a issue doing so

Highly recommended
    thats real life endorsement not paid for.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuhaku For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (23-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tuhaku View Post
    thats real life endorsement not paid for.
    Haha as said mate they have always been bang on for me, very discreet shipping and fast delivery so cant complain

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (23-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Do they also own rhino seeds? as the site layout looks the same for rhino and gorilla seeds, i got seeds off rhino took ages to turn up and only one of 5 germinated, used herbies ever since and will continue to do so

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have to say I'm surprised (and happy) to see a thread already going here.

Love the Jesse Pinkman id - someone has me binge-watching Breaking Bad off Netflix right now.
    I never manage to catch anything on a regular basis when it's on a regular schedule, so that's how I eventually get caught up on stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the nice words - I hope we continue to live up to that recommendation, but don't forget to hit us up for a discount code next time you order since we're now sponsoring the forum.

We'll also be doing some comps real soon - just learning my way around first.

Sherry

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Do they also own rhino seeds? as the site layout looks the same for rhino and gorilla seeds, i got seeds off rhino took ages to turn up and only one of 5 germinated, used herbies ever since and will continue to do so
    Hi,

We are affiliated with Rhino Seeds, but it's not exactly the same ownership, and they've came a lot way in the past few years.
    As a gesture of good will, I'd like to replace that bad pack of seeds you got off Rhino with something else.
    I'll PM you with some details.

I'm not exactly trying to steal you away from Herbies, just trying to make things right.

Sherry

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

FACE (23-11-15), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Well, I have to get to 20 posts before I can PM you.
    If you see this first, feel free to PM me.

Sherry

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

FACE (23-11-15), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Very nice offer sherry that's a great bit of business

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    Very nice offer sherry that's a great bit of business
    It's good business, but it's also the right thing to do.

We can't guarantee germination as a general rule for a few reasons including -
    1. it's actually illegal for us to even discuss that in the UK. I'm technically an independent contractor working from the US, so I push the envelope a little. Well, I push it to the breaking point.
    2. we don't breed the seeds, so we don't have control over that part. All we can do is stop selling a specific brand, and we have done that before.
    3. we don't have control over what people do with the seeds when they get them. I know when I was starting out, I killed a lot of seeds. Now, almost everything works for me.

However, when it's a forum member and we can see they know their stuff, we try to take care of them because even the best breeder can put out a bad batch of beans.

Sherry

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Fair play sherry you guys will fit right in here

Up the irons

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast