Very nice gesture sherry, again welcome to the forum

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Very nice gesture sherry, again welcome to the forum
    Thanks again Jesse

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Clunge Muncher Guest

A good sponsor doing good shit from the off.... fair play to you that's a very nice gesture...

Welcome aboard.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

What a great entrance from Gorilla Seeds - I'm impressed
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

ganjagunman Guest

eeee what have i said didnt expect to come back to this, feel like im under the spotlight lol, i didnt mean my post to sound anything negative, it was the first time id ever purchased seeds not knowing about herbies, and it didnt go to plan, then was told here about Herbies and never went anywhere else since, was nearly 18 months ago since i had that bad pack from rhino, cant even remember what it was i ordered lol, but thats great customer service, and its nice to have you here, and knowing we have other options other than Herbies who we can trust and who will do there best to resolve bad experiences if and when they do crop up many thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    eeee what have i said didnt expect to come back to this, feel like im under the spotlight lol, i didnt mean my post to sound anything negative, it was the first time id ever purchased seeds not knowing about herbies, and it didnt go to plan, then was told here about Herbies and never went anywhere else since, was nearly 18 months ago since i had that bad pack from rhino, cant even remember what it was i ordered lol, but thats great customer service, and its nice to have you here, and knowing we have other options other than Herbies who we can trust and who will do there best to resolve bad experiences if and when they do crop up many thanks
    I had a nice long response to your PM, hit send & got a message saying I couldn't even respond until I had 20 posts.

Sooo - no worries about the post. It's a good opportunity for us to show the site that we take care of our friends.

Go ahead & pick anything from the Gorilla site you want as a replacement, add stealth to your order, choose cash for the payment method, then PM me the order number so I can mark it paid. I'm pointing you to Gorilla because I have full admin authority there - I could make it happen on Rhino, but I'd have to go through someone else, so this is just easier for me.

Sherry

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15), TheHottDawg (24-11-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Many thanks mate, i tried to PM you earlier and it wasnt in the sent box after id hit send, so sent it again, then went back to the sent box and there was there the 2 messages id sent you in there will PM you again soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

What a nice thread this is

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks

Well, I hate to spam myself, but I need to get to 20 posts so I can use the PM function - this one makes 18.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks

Oops - that was 19, so this must be 20 unless there's an autocombine function.

edit: OK - I'm a dumbass - I was looking at thanks instead of posts - I still have 6 more to go.
    I'm not going to spam myself that bad.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast