Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla Seeds - Introduction

Thanks

Default Gorilla Seeds - Introduction

As you might have noticed, Gorilla Seeds is a new THC Talk sponsor - you can find our site at www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk

We're a seedbank based in the UK. Just to be clear, because we get a lot of confused people, we don't breed seeds, we resell branded genetics from The Netherlands, Spain & North America.

My team (Gavin, Steve & myself) will be around to help you out if you have any questions about our site or problems with an order. We can also give out discount codes to save you a little extra on your seeds.

We're also sponsoring the THC Talk Radio for at least the next 6 months & I've heard there have been comps there in the past. Soon as I know what that's all about, we'll set something up, and I've been given the OK to do some general comps & giveaways.

I look forward to getting to know you guys - if anyone has any questions, comments, bad jokes, general randomness, or anything else to say, feel free to jump in.
    It won't take you guys long to figure out we'll talk about anything, cannabis related or not.

Sherry

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-11-15), Bud Lightyear (23-11-15), Captain Toker (24-11-15), Clarice_Starling (24-11-15), Dazmandaz (27-11-15), Fieldy (24-11-15), ggotch (20-01-16), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), New_Growth (25-11-15), Oxy (23-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

welcome . hope you got some goodies , i'll go looking now,, thanks ,, gonna be like a kid in a sweet shop now...
    Last edited by Oxy; 23-11-15 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks

Thanks for checking us out.

We're always putting up new stuff - if you want something you don't see on the site, don't hesitate to ask.
    I seem to always be chasing the latest breeder who wants to give us stuff for comps, so it can get a little crazy.

Sherry

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-11-15), Oxy (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Oh nice one a nor cal genetics vendor I love it welcome to thc

Up the irons

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

Nice to have another company giving some love to the forum.
    Pleased to meet ya!
    "Senno Ecto Gammat "

"Yo Momma so fat, When she fell down the stairs, I thought EastEnders had finished."

Thankyou Ganjaholic for the graphic signature.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Thumbs up

i'm glad you do this widow... wow loved this strain ,...

this should be in everyone's seed stash ..
    ..http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co...feminized.html

cool site
    Last edited by Oxy; 24-11-15 at 02:02 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Hi Sherry, welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here

Satnavsatnav is our resident DJ, I'm sure he'll be eager to meet you
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    i'm glad you do this widow... wow loved this strain ,... can i ask you a question please. whey do we always have to add say two week to packet grow time?.. on any seeds we buy from anywhere,,

this should be in everyone's seed stash ..
    ..http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co...feminized.html

cool site
    People say all kinds of things, including that breeders are overly optimistic in their estimates.

People also argue about whether you count the finish from the time you flip to 12/12, or from the time you start to see pistils.

And, everyone's environment is different - I almost always come in at 9 weeks (from flip), no matter what, but Humboldt's Trainwreck is also the closest thing to a pure Sativa I've ever ran. I also push the nutrients pretty hard & run the lights as high as I can without causing any kind of heat/light stress. I see other people, same seeds, different method, come in faster or slower than me.

So, now that I've done my typical ramble, I'll give you the short answer.
    You should always use the breeder info as an average and plan to go a little longer & get a little less than they promise. If it works out the other way, you can be pleasantly surprised.

Sherry

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (24-11-15), kbag (26-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), Oxy (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satnavsatnav View Post
    Welcome aboard Sherry and Gorilla Seeds look forward to getting to know you
    And, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys too.
    We tend to settle in & become a real part of the community when we sponsor a forum.

You guys will like the rest of the team too.

Steve is a Scot, living in Ireland - he runs our Facebook page.
    Gavin is American, like me, but he lives on the West Coast (I'm on the East Coast) - he answers our US help line.

I haven't handed out keys to the site to them yet, but it'll probably happen by next week.

Sherry

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Captain Toker (24-11-15), M_C (24-11-15)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast