Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla Seeds Discount Codes

Thanks

Default Gorilla Seeds Discount Codes

Before placing your order at Gorilla Seeds, PM us for your THC Talk discount code.

Because some payment methods already come with nice discounts (cash is 15% off & bitcoins are 20% off), we create unique codes upon request based on the size of your order & your payment method.

Cash discounts will range from 16 to 18% off, bitcoins from 21 to 23% off & everything else is 13 to 15% off.

The discounts count toward seed prices & stealth, but not shipping charges.
    If you spend 100 gbp (pounds) in seeds after discounts & before stealth & shipping, they'll toss the shipping in for free.
    Free shipping does not include the stealth guarantee.

If you've got any questions, just ask.

Sherry

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (27-04-16), bubu2013 (26-11-15), Captain Toker (26-04-16), Fieldy (24-11-15), HectorMac (09-08-22), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), MJCTHC1 (01-02-16), satnavsatnav (25-11-15), Smokebomb (12-02-20), The budda (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Fuck me guys I'm on this one I have popped one pack of beans in 3 years lol I had a serious collection I gave away just got sick of doing test grows for breeders
    The time has come gorilla you guys have a new customer like the way you guys work fair fucking play to yours

Up the irons

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), MJCTHC1 (01-02-16), satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Is that before or after VAT is added?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Is that before or after VAT is added?
    I live in the states, so the VAT confuses me a little.
    I think it's before, but I would think the VAT is calculated off the discounted price.

I tell you what though, since I think VAT sucks a big fat ----, I'll up the discount a little for people who remind us they're in the UK to make up for it.

I know this site has a large number of UK members, or it did at one time, so I think that's fair.
    I still can't figure out how your country came up with a 20% sales tax - that's just crazy.

Sherry

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Buster (25-11-15), Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15), M_C (03-01-16), satnavsatnav (25-11-15), The budda (24-11-15), Tommy stoner (30-03-22)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Seeds View Post
    I live in the states, so the VAT confuses me a little.
    I think it's before, but I would think the VAT is calculated off the discounted price.

I tell you what though, since I think VAT sucks a big fat ----, I'll up the discount a little for people who remind us they're in the UK to make up for it.

I know this site has a large number of UK members, or it did at one time, so I think that's fair.
    I still can't figure out how your country came up with a 20% sales tax - that's just crazy.

Sherry
    Thank you. I've purchased off you before, but one of the seeds didn't germinate, which is a bummer, but happens.

I think you'll find hens teeth before you find someone who likes VAT.

TAT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Thank you. I've purchased off you before, but one of the seeds didn't germinate, which is a bummer, but happens.

I think you'll find hens teeth before you find someone who likes VAT.

TAT
    Well, since I'm helping people out today, would you like a replacement?

Sherry

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Blue (26-11-15), M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (24-11-15), Smiffy (01-01-16), Tommy stoner (30-03-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Yeah, there's a large percentage in the UK still, but we are now reaching over the world

We have members in Australia, Canada, Iran, South America, the Caribbean & many other countries too Our USA membership seems to be growing quickly too

Before we had VAT, in the UK, we had Purchase Tax... same thing, different name
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Seeds View Post
    Well, since I'm helping people out today, would you like a replacement?

Sherry
    Well.... I've never bought an seeds from you (yet)... but am happy for you to replace LOL

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Blue (26-11-15), Gorilla Seeds (24-11-15), MJCTHC1 (01-02-16), satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

IMO there shouldn't be VAT on cannabis seeds.

Which crops are covered by the relief?

All crops that are specifically grown to produce food of a kind for human consumption or animal feeding stuffs are zero-rated.

The zero rate also applies to seeds, seedlings, crowns, spores, tubers and bulbs of edible vegetables and fruit.
    Which herbs are covered by the relief?

Plants of species which are generally accepted as reared primarily for culinary use are zero-rated. Ornamental herbs which also have a culinary use may be zero-rated, subject to certain conditions - see paragraph 4.3.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...eds-and-plants

But then there's this...
    Medicinal herbs

Herbs supplied for medicinal rather than culinary use are not eligible for zero-rating as ‘food’ and are standard-rated, even if they have been raised under the same conditions as culinary herbs. This includes plants used in the preparation of food supplements, such as evening primrose and ginseng.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Yeah, there's a large percentage in the UK still, but we are now reaching over the world

We have members in Australia, Canada, Iran, South America, the Caribbean & many other countries too Our USA membership seems to be growing quickly too

Before we had VAT, in the UK, we had Purchase Tax... same thing, different name
    Was it still that god-awful 20% tax?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast