Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla Seeds Discount Codes

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Seeds View Post
    Well, since I'm helping people out today, would you like a replacement?

Sherry
    That's kind of you Sherry. It was only a Lowryder Seed though. So I will leave it to your judgement.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,354 Times

whats the lead time on delivery to the uk? roughly will do and do u have any problems at customs as sending from there have been a few isues...
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR DRINKING
    AND ONE HAS JUST ENTERED MY HEAD
    IF A FELLOW CANT DRINK WHEN HES LIVING
    HOW THE HELL, CAN HE DRINK, WHEN HES DEAD....

5 incredable bulk in 60/40, 25ltr air pots, scrogged
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pots-scrogged
    FINNISHED
    FAST AND VAST DIARY GROWN IN COCO
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rown-by-GRIMER
    FINNISHED

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Well.... I've never bought an seeds from you (yet)... but am happy for you to replace LOL
    No worries - there will be plenty of chances to get free seeds from us.

Sherry

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    That's kind of you Sherry. It was only a Lowryder Seed though. So I will leave it to your judgement.
    I'll send you a PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

No worries - there will be plenty of chances to get free seeds from us.

Sherry
    Sweet. Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRIMER View Post
    whats the lead time on delivery to the uk? roughly will do and do u have any problems at customs as sending from there have been a few isues...
    Delivery to the UK is fast & no customs involved, so I'm going to guess you meant to ask about the US?

Someone on another site asked me the same thing today, so I've got an answer handy --

That's all up to customs for the most part & what you order.
    If you order something we have on hand, it usually ships the day after payment.
    If it's something really hot or something we don't sell much of & we have to order it in, it'll ship 2 to 3 days after payment on average - of course, stuff happens now & then. (that's where you have me & my team to bug the hell out of the office staff until they get you taken care of.)

Once shipped, Royal Mail usually has it to the US within 2 business days.
    From there it will sit in customs anywhere from a few days to a few weeks before it moves again.
    Then, it's just like any other piece of mail and will get to you in a few days.

I live in Virginia and shipments to me have been as fast as 4 days & as slow as 21. I usually average about 8 to 10 days. The one that took 21 got routed wrong out of New York customs & took a little tour of New England before heading back south.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-11-15), satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I'll send you a PM.
    I can send you a screen shot of my "The Gorilla has just sent a package!" as proof I was a customer. I also wrote to you guys to let you know that I didn't sign for my parcel - even though a signature was required. The ruddy postman signed for it. Thankfully it was to the correct address, but what if it didn't ???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I can send you a screen shot of my "The Gorilla has just sent a package!" as proof I was a customer. I also wrote to you guys to let you know that I didn't sign for my parcel - even though a signature was required. The ruddy postman signed for it. Thankfully it was to the correct address, but what if it didn't ???
    I'll take your word for it - no proof needed since you weren't even asking for seeds & I made the offer.

Was this recent?

I was helping someone handle an email sometime in the past month, and they said the same thing about the postman signing for it.
    Unfortunately, that customer did not get his package, although Royal Mail said he did - we replaced the seeds anyway.

Sherry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (25-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GRIMER View Post
    From their site...

How Long Will It Take For My Order To Arrive?

Pending stock issues, most orders are dispatched 1-3 working days from an order being placed. All UK orders are posted using royal mail special delivery, and are usually delivered within 24 hours of dispatch.

and this...

When Will My Package Arrive?
    The Gorilla understands that you'll be chomping at the bit once your order is placed, but some things are outside of his control. International customs, unfortunately, is one of those things. We dispatch our cannabis seeds as fast as we can (almost always within a day or two), but your location will determine how long it takes them to reach their destination.
    While no one can say how long any country's customs will drag their feet, this list will give you a general idea of how long you'll have to wait:

• United Kindom - 1 to 3 Business Days
    • Europe - 3 to 14 Business Days
    • Everywhere Else - 5 to 25 Business Days

I thought they delivered from the UK. I wasn't aware they were posted from the US and I don't recall seeing any international stuff on the packaging.

The Aspie Toker Guest

I'll take your word for it - no proof needed since you weren't even asking for seeds & I made the offer.

Was this recent?

I was helping someone handle an email sometime in the past month, and they said the same thing about the postman signing for it.
    Unfortunately, that customer did not get his package, although Royal Mail said he did - we replaced the seeds anyway.

Sherry
    April 10, 2015

I looked at the order, and it was 5 seeds that I ordered. I was doing it from memory about the germination. I thought I had bought 3 seeds, not 5. I got 2 plants from it. It was my fault about the numbers, and happy to accept one seed than the three that didn't germinate. It's a nice strain.

I had the same problem with The Royal Mail and Herbies. For some reason my postman signs for them. It could cause problems if it was the wrong address because my landlady lives next door.

TAT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast