90g sugar
    one tsp vanilla extract
    1 egg
    a pinch of salt

for the topping:
    2 tbsp sugar
    1 tsp cinnamon
    (make as much you need on the way)

Preheat the oven to 180 ° C in the air. On a bowl, put the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and mix them all together with a spoon. With a mixer we use the wing tool to blend (or you can use a hand blender) on a bowl the butter in cubes, the sugar (both brown and the white one) the vanilla extract, until they become foamy. Then add the egg and use a mariz to blend these until everything becomes one matter. Then add the salt and the solid mix of powders we made at the beginning. We dash the dough with our hands which will be quite soft, cut with a knife the dough into 18 pieces and roll into balls. We want each ball to be about 30 grams.
    In a bowl we put 2 tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon. Stir with a spoon. Pass all the balls from the bowl with the mixture of cinnamon and sugar and put them on the baking pan which we have fist put a baking paper. We push lightly with our hands to widen. Sprinkle with the rest of cinnamon-sugar and bake for 12-15 minutes.
    Allow for 20 minutes to cool and serve.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BornToBeAgrower For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-05-18), GEORGE (17-04-22), M_C (20-05-18), Peanut butter (20-05-18)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180520_135330.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	360563

Yummy as no one would imagine

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BornToBeAgrower For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-05-18), GEORGE (17-04-22), M_C (20-05-18), Peanut butter (20-05-18)

Thanks

Simple quick shop bought cake mix
    In the past iv made brownie, cookies, shortbread all my own recipes stole from web
    And they have all been OK but wot iv found is then iv added canna butter to mixture the butter take over the whole flavour of the cake or brownie or wot ever u put it in
    Which can be a bit over powering flavour wise if like me u like the edibles to have a good kick
    So with this kinda shop bought cake mix it only uses butter for base like a cheese cake
    There for u can have a strong potent base
    With out affecting the yummy flavours of topping
    Maybe I'm a bit behind with cooking edibles but quick and easy cake mixes with added magic is way ahead
    With box cake in picture it ask for 50g of butter for base so I use just canna butter and wow
    I know it's not quite my own recipe but
    When muchies are knocking at your door quick and easy is the way ahead

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Potkettle For This Useful Post:

AND (10-03-19), GEORGE (17-04-22), M_C (10-03-19), Wags (10-03-19)

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (18-04-22), Deku Nut (17-04-22), GEORGE (17-04-22), M_C (17-04-22), Petal (20-04-22)

Thanks

Thumbs up Will Try now

Great info!
    Can change ingridiens?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobstrong For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-09-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3