Thread: Weed in Bosnia Herzegovina ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Default Weed in Bosnia Herzegovina ?

I've just signed myself somewhat fool hardly lol to a trip to Bosnia fairly close to the border with Croatia , any of are member know much about the class of canna or the laws surrounding it over there

Up the irons

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19)

Bulls Guest

Morning mate. Not much to know about Bosnia but been to a few of the surrounding countries and they pretty much all the same. It's illegal but available everywhere.

If you live in or are interested in traveling to Bosnia and Herzegovina, you may want to know all the details about cannabis in this area. While the cannabis and marijuana market is not huge there, it is possible to purchase high quality marijuana either online or in person.

Cannabis in Bosnia and Herzegovina
    The most important thing to know about cannabis in Bosnia and Herzegovina is that it is illegal and that possession of even a small amount may be punished by fines, arrest, and even imprisonment. Even so, the country is on a major drug trafficking route between the Balkans and the rest of Europe. Therefore, cannabis is certainly available.
    The Quality of Cannabis in Bosnia and Herzegovina
    There is high quality cannabis available in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but most casual travelers have a hard time attaining it. Most of the cannabis sold on the streets is low quality Albanian schwag. Better varieties are available but usually require a connection or knowing other cannabis smokers.

If one is seeking better cannabis, try asking for "trava" or "vutra." These are the local names for skunk marijuana. If you are looking for hashish, this is generally called "shit." The hashish in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very high quality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

The budda (30-11-15)

Thanks

Nice one bro I can live with quality hash many thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

I say you drop dex a pm no doubt he knows a lot of people all over im sure he could point you in the right direction

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19), The budda (03-12-15)

Thanks

Thanks Dom I've got hooked up long forward to the trip now lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19)

Thanks

Default Updated

Hey guys- hoping for any updated information related to this thread. Will be in Sarajevo for the next week and hoping to get clued up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensi-mi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-19)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by theplug75 View Post
    I have no weed to serve.
    I'm a very silly chap.
    Message me to get scammed