Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Received seeds today, mini review

ganjagunman Guest

Default Received seeds today, mini review

Hi all,

I just thought id put this up as Gorilla are new to the forum and people may be wondering what their delivery times were like and packaging etc

Arrived in 3 days, sent by Royal Mail which required signature, sent from Weston Super Mare

Plain brown envelope with actual real DVD inside, which was still inside its polythene wrapper, the seeds were hidden inside the information booklet about the film inside the box. Pretty cool way of doing it, no clues on the outer or inner packaging anywhere that seeds were inside, or any mention of the company, even the invoice is blank and does not say Gorilla Seeds on it.

Good stuff, can't wait to grow these, many thanks again Gorilla

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-11-15), brer (28-11-15), Dazmandaz (28-11-15), ggotch (03-12-15), Jesse Pinkman (28-11-15), M_C (28-11-15), satnavsatnav (28-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    sent by Royal Mail which required signature,
    That depends on your Postman. I've purchased from Gorilla as well as Herbies. Both required a signature, but our postman signed for them, and then pushed them through the letterbox.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

White Warg Guest

So, very far from acceptable service then.

Gorilla has left you with a copy of Torque. You'll get stoned, your guard will be lowered, and it'll be put it on; and then - oh, the inhumanity of it all.

Just kidding kids, good review.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (28-11-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    That depends on your Postman. I've purchased from Gorilla as well as Herbies. Both required a signature, but our postman signed for them, and then pushed them through the letterbox.
    Yeah my postman used to do that, then drop the evidence on the doorstep (the orange signed for label off the post), as well as his elastic bands, till one day something I ordered not canna related turned up damaged, and because they said I had signed for it (was fecking postman) it was tough titties really, so i collected his evidence and elaccy bands for a week as theres 30 flats in my complex all with their own front doors, sent pictures and an email to the top dogs at Royal Mail and went down the local office and presented them with the evidence, that same guy never did my round again, its some woman now and shes a saint. Royal mail sent me this £20 gift voucher too. If it happens again Aspie just put a complaint in mate, he may think hes doing you a favour if it fits through your letterbox, but then if one day he signs for it then puts it through the wrong letterbox, your neighbor will open it and youl get rumbled.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Yeah my postman used to do that, then drop the evidence on the doorstep (the orange signed for label off the post), as well as his elastic bands, till one day something I ordered not canna related turned up damaged, and because they said I had signed for it (was fecking postman) it was tough titties really, so i collected his evidence and elaccy bands for a week as theres 30 flats in my complex all with their own front doors, sent pictures and an email to the top dogs at Royal Mail and went down the local office and presented them with the evidence, that same guy never did my round again, its some woman now and shes a saint. Royal mail sent me this £20 gift voucher too. If it happens again Aspie just put a complaint in mate, he may think hes doing you a favour if it fits through your letterbox, but then if one day he signs for it then puts it through the wrong letterbox, your neighbor will open it and youl get rumbled.
    It does worry me a bit because as you know, my neighbour is my landlady. I have informed Gorilla and Herbies about it, so they are aware. Thankfully for them, I am honest, but there are others out there that are not. I don't want to get the postman into trouble though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I once got a post removed on another site when I talked about stealth and how they were hidden in transit.
    Seeds are legal and at the time I wondered about that, great review but you have let the cat out of the bag also

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

14. The Following User Says Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

I like this , very stealthy nice one gorilla seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

I to recieved my seeds this morning, im in the uk and it took 2 days very discreet and speedy service big up the Gorilla

17. The Following User Says Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Good effort Gorilla!

Nice seed choice Gman. Shark Shock is a good from what i've read. Looking forward to seeing you pop these. I have CBD Crews skunk haze on its way from Gorrila too Mon the Gorrila! Whoop whoop!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast