Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Received seeds today, mini review

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by New_Growth View Post
    Nice, do Gorilla send any decent films to watch whilst stoned?
    I've only gotten crappy stuff - French stuff, instructional videos - but a friend of mine was disappointed because he got something he would have watched, but the DVD was missing.
    They'll remove the disc if they think it will crack a seed.

Then, I got one that had Stephen King's the stand, and no DVD inside. I've seen it before, but I'll watch anything from King over & over.

So, don't count on it, and if you do, consider yourself lucky.
    For the best prices, buy your beans from Gorilla Seeds!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

New_Growth (28-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Seeds View Post
    I've only gotten crappy stuff - French stuff, instructional videos - but a friend of mine was disappointed because he got something he would have watched, but the DVD was missing.
    They'll remove the disc if they think it will crack a seed.

Then, I got one that had Stephen King's the stand, and no DVD inside. I've seen it before, but I'll watch anything from King over & over.

So, don't count on it, and if you do, consider yourself lucky.
    I'm sure I said, but I live in the US, so I don't get a chance to flip through their packing materials.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    Yeah im in the UK. I came home one day to a parabolic refector and Lumatek Ballest on my door step that a courier just left there. Tossers really, although, it was handy
    Ouch. I once came back to a 50 litre bag of Co-Co Pro Plus sitting at my front door with a shipping label stuck to the front......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_41 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post

I see what your saying, but people normally order from Herbies, as do i, there has been some newer sponsors/suppliers on here as of late and sometimes some people prefer to hear feedback, see evidence of good postage, discreet etc before ordering from somewhere they have never ordered from before.

I get you 100% it was a legal Californian moderator who removed said post.
    Herbies dont ship that way and that is a whole heap of trouble in the land where they do not know if seeds are legal or not
    that's my interpretation anyhow.

ganjagunman Guest

Seeds are legal in the UK to possess as ' souvenirs ' its only when you germinate them it becomes illegal. The only reason people would not want the postman, or neighbors knowing they had seeds delivered is because they dont want their neighbors or the postman to know they grow weed, thats all it is in the UK really why people want stealth shipping/packaging.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (30-11-15), Gorilla Seeds (01-12-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

My Gorilla seeds arrived today. This time the postman knocked. He had to, because the envelope wouldn't fit through the letterbox.

The Royal Mail tracking is shit. I checked where it was supposed to be, and the last address was BS25 1AA (the same address as the day before) and 15 minutes later it was in my hands. Piss poor tracking IMO.

Can't wait to grow Lowryder again. Thanks Sherry.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Buster (03-12-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    My Gorilla seeds arrived today. This time the postman knocked. He had to, because the envelope wouldn't fit through the letterbox.

The Royal Mail tracking is shit. I checked where it was supposed to be, and the last address was BS25 1AA (the same address as the day before) and 15 minutes later it was in my hands. Piss poor tracking IMO.

Can't wait to grow Lowryder again. Thanks Sherry.
    Glad they got there safely.
    Sherry

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3