Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Received seeds today, mini review

Thanks

I'm really glad you guys told us about the postman signing for it himself.
    With 2 of you plus someone elsewhere, we can see that it probably happens way more often than it should.

I can't tell you how many people in the UK have said they didn't get their seeds, but Royal Mail's site shows it as signed for.

I don't usually do the regular customer service thing where I'm answering random emails, but I do fill in sometimes.
    I only had one lady who had really got her seeds & just didn't know where they were - her daughter signed for them & didn't tell her.

You guys have done a service for a lot of people. We usually resend anyway, but I'm sure we've put people through some unnecessary grief first.

Sherry

EDIT: And thanks for the nice review. I'm always forgetting to say thanks if I have something else to say too. I'm kind of a social retard about things like that.
    For the best prices, buy your beans from Gorilla Seeds!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (28-11-15), satnavsatnav (28-11-15)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Seeds View Post
    With 2 of you plus someone elsewhere, we can see that it probably happens way more often than it should.

I can't tell you how many people in the UK have said they didn't get their seeds, but Royal Mail's site shows it as signed for.

I don't usually do the regular customer service thing where I'm answering random emails, but I do fill in sometimes.
    I only had one lady who had really got her seeds & just didn't know where they were - her daughter signed for them & didn't tell her.

You guys have done a service for a lot of people. We usually resend anyway, but I'm sure we've put people through some unnecessary grief first.

Sherry

EDIT: And thanks for the nice review. I'm always forgetting to say thanks if I have something else to say too. I'm kind of a social retard about things like that.
    My postman always leaves recorded mail in my porch. I dont sign for 80% + of mine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    My postman always leaves recorded mail in my porch. I dont sign for 80% + of mine

Are you in the UK?

I'm in the US, and can only speak for my little area, but our mailmen (& ladies) are anal about that signature.
    Some mail has to be the exact person it's addressed to, some can be anyone at the house, but someone there is really going to sign for it or they ain't leaving it.
    And, if I miss them, & have to go to the post office to pick up, sometimes I have to show my driver's license.

Still very glad to know how it works for people in the UK. I've shared it with everyone else, so hopefully that makes things smoother for anyone that needs us to reship.

Sherry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (28-11-15)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I once had a parcel placed in our black, household waste bin... and it was on collection day!!

We're on APO, so we don't have to touch our bins. If it wasn't for me putting some waste out before the came, I would have never seen it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Are you in the UK?

I'm in the US, and can only speak for my little area, but our mailmen (& ladies) are anal about that signature.
    Some mail has to be the exact person it's addressed to, some can be anyone at the house, but someone there is really going to sign for it or they ain't leaving it.
    And, if I miss them, & have to go to the post office to pick up, sometimes I have to show my driver's license.

Still very glad to know how it works for people in the UK. I've shared it with everyone else, so hopefully that makes things smoother for anyone that needs us to reship.

Sherry
    Yeah im in the UK. I came home one day to a parabolic refector and Lumatek Ballest on my door step that a courier just left there. Tossers really, although, it was handy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I came one day to a 3 ft X 3 ft air-cooled hood, in a massive box, with the picture of the damn thing on the outside.

It was UPS instead of the US Post Office, and my UPS man is cool as f***, but you know what he was thinking.

(Thank you Amazon - you're awesome! I've since learned not to order anything like that from Amazon if it's also fulfilled by Amazon. The grow shops that sell through them, but ship their own goods are good about plain packaging.)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla Seeds For This Useful Post:

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It does worry me a bit because as you know, my neighbour is my landlady. I have informed Gorilla and Herbies about it, so they are aware. Thankfully for them, I am honest, but there are others out there that are not. I don't want to get the postman into trouble though.
    Only way he will learn to do his job properly matey

Quote Originally Posted by brer View Post
    I once got a post removed on another site when I talked about stealth and how they were hidden in transit.
    Seeds are legal and at the time I wondered about that, great review but you have let the cat out of the bag also
    I see what your saying, but people normally order from Herbies, as do i, there has been some newer sponsors/suppliers on here as of late and sometimes some people prefer to hear feedback, see evidence of good postage, discreet etc before ordering from somewhere they have never ordered from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    Good effort Gorilla!

Nice seed choice Gman. Shark Shock is a good from what i've read. Looking forward to seeing you pop these. I have CBD Crews skunk haze on its way from Gorrila too Mon the Gorrila! Whoop whoop!
    Yeah I can't wait mate, im getting my extraction and intake sorted properly first, buying another fan and going to find a way of extracting out of the apartment, I have an idea just need to test it in the new year, basically using the hole for the extraction fan in the ceiling of the bathroom, under the cover surprisingly is a round white plastic ducting that I think is 5 or 6" in diameter which i could slide my ducting onto and secure with a jubilee clip, then just run my lights through the night, its just cool air, and no smell so should be fine. mon the cbd excited to try these.

Sherry

No worries Sherry, thanks once again

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

brer (30-11-15)

ganjagunman Guest

More replies since I quoted lol, i too find it odd that if you go collect a missed parcel from royal mail depot they want proof of id, yet theyl shove it through your letterbox without one

I always check on eBay too that stuff is sent in plain packaging, if it doesnt say i usually ask, and never order anything delivered by Herpes, sorry, Hermes, although they are about as useful as Herpes. You learn on eBay who the trust ones are, A1MHydro , hydroponicshop, marksebuy , fantronix etc

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    More replies since I quoted lol, i too find it odd that if you go collect a missed parcel from royal mail depot they want proof of id, yet theyl shove it through your letterbox without one

I always check on eBay too that stuff is sent in plain packaging, if it doesnt say i usually ask, and never order anything delivered by Herpes, sorry, Hermes, although they are about as useful as Herpes. You learn on eBay who the trust ones are, A1MHydro , hydroponicshop, marksebuy , fantronix etc
    When I shop on eBay I only order from Markesebuy. Always wrapped in black packaging, fast delivery and good prices.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Camping in the tent with my plants somewhere
    Thanks

Nice, do Gorilla send any decent films to watch whilst stoned?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to New_Growth For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast