Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: nirvana ak48 12/12 from seed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cerebralvibrator View Post
    Been growing Nirvana strains since 1998...... 12 years, and never had an issue. For the price they are VERY good solid reliable strains and every seed germinates if you do it right. I don't like to read off the cuff remarks like that even if I have only been here a day!!!.
    i wouldnt worry about it mate - this is a old diary from 2009 - that was his only post , he signed up just to knock nirvana - but i agree with you mate the strains ive grown of nirvana have been excellent for the money , their northern lights is one of my favourite strains ive grown.
    and marcus ive only grown the regular strains , havent tried the fems or autos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

marcus (09-10-10)

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    i wouldnt worry about it mate - this is a old diary from 2009 - that was his only post , he signed up just to knock nirvana - but i agree with you mate the strains ive grown of nirvana have been excellent for the money , their northern lights is one of my favourite strains ive grown.
    and marcus ive only grown the regular strains , havent tried the fems or autos
    the fems ive had from nirvana have been the best ive had so far and the fem ones have all been female,also ive used barneys seed bank and theres have been good aswell,so far ive had 100% grow in veg,things could change when i flower as im new at this,i think its ignorance as werty said to me read,read and more reading and your never guaranteed a plant when u get your seeds

Thanks

im growing ak48 from nirvana,fem seeds and r growing well but im doing 18/6 lighting and its growing quick,yours looks niiicccce,bud from top to bottom and little amount of seed.do yours smell alot as ive been told there one of the strongest smelling plants there is?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

this is a old diary mate - but i dont think they smelt that bad , nothing a carbon filter wont deal with anyway

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    im growing ak48 from nirvana,fem seeds and r growing well but im doing 18/6 lighting and its growing quick,yours looks niiicccce,bud from top to bottom and little amount of seed.do yours smell alot as ive been told there one of the strongest smelling plants there is?
    hi marcus...iv grown ak48(fem seeds) a few times now...and they stink to high hell...and iv found the ones that stink the most are a killer smoke...good luck with your grow m8

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist Of Green View Post
    hi marcus...iv grown ak48(fem seeds) a few times now...and they stink to high hell...and iv found the ones that stink the most are a killer smoke...good luck with your grow m8
    thanks,its reached 70cm now and is on day 10 off 12/12,its female,ive got amnesia lemon and another plant,luckly their all ladies,cheers 4 the reply and glad as i got my cf yesterday

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

i think i mised the weight lol i cant find it grrr

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15