Thread: Cold Like Symptoms When Heavily stoned?

Thanks

Default Cold Like Symptoms When Heavily stoned?

I smoke a lot of weed all day, every day and sometimes late on at night I end up with cold like symptoms could it be the weed causing this or something else? It's been happening for a while now and seems to come on every few days. Any ideas/ways to prevent this from happening?

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sappo For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Try cutting back for a few weeks and see if the symptoms ease off. A good diet and plenty of exercise is a must imo..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

jericho (27-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

100% chewey or your brain will suffer badly and also your nerves.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Set yourself a goal. Do more of something you like and deffo exercise. Plenty of good food. Then Come back slowly into smoking in a few weeks. It's supposed to bring you joy not suffering.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

BobHop (27-01-16)

Thanks

Have had the same , cut back indeed and you'll see. I still lack a sense off smell and taste... Probably because i smoked to much in my younger years xD. Dont think it will come back