Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Got a bloody warning!

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigjaw View Post
    Best place to start is the force that warned you, their information department and find out what they hold on you.
    If you go down this route, have a good excuse ready. Say that you're moving to the USA or something. Otherwise, they may wonder why you're asking.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

bigjaw (04-01-16), reganlives (07-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    If you go down this route, have a good excuse ready. Say that you're moving to the USA or something. Otherwise, they may wonder why you're asking.
    I phrased that badly... simply ask about the warning. If you're asking for the cannabis warning records, because you have been warned and are concerned with an upcoming crb, no eyebrows will be raised. Seems a reasonable request to me. I've enquired in the past regarding stops etc, all I found was that plod are lazy as hell over routine stuff, they all want the big licks action!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

I got pulled over for suspected possession, big flashing blue lights behind me in the work van, pulled over, they had me out of the van rubber gloves on in the street the lot, riot van and about 2 police cars!
    They got a call on the radio and they all fucked off apart from 2 who said we haven't got time to deal with this and just gave me a caution and they were off again like the speed of light!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

bigjaw (04-01-16)

Thanks

Thats generally how it is. Pass the attitude test and they don't go nuts if they don't need. Give them one bit of lip and you're sunk! I've had many close calls and they back off cause I'm polite. One other thing, always give them one word or direct answers. Don't start babbling shite it only gets them into convo. If they ask for comment after finding stuff then always say you wish to consult with a solicitor before sayin owt. Can't be criticised for that - only talk on interview after legal advice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjaw For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (04-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Very interesting to see how other people have been treated. I'm in two minds of whether or not to look into this further or just leave it be. Don't really want to start asking the police questions as it only makes you look more guilty really

Thanks

How long do final warning stand? I got one of them years ago wasn't for weed tho your post made me curious about it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Not got a clue mate. Have you googled the warning?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4