Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Got a bloody warning!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Yeh bro I know it might cost a few quid for the brief but it keeps you one step removed from it and the brief will not let emotions get in the way of getting the point across I for one just get angry soon as I'm forced to deal with the uniform
    Totally agree it's a shame to spend money but I believe it's money well spent, they can and will treat you and me like a criminal but your brief is an officer of the law they can't fuck him around

Up the irons

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Buster (01-01-16), ERBURT (30-12-15), Jesse Pinkman (30-12-15), M_C (29-12-15), reganlives (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

You have a point Budda, if things have not been done properly, a brief would be well placed to guide you further...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (30-12-15), Jesse Pinkman (30-12-15), reganlives (29-12-15), The budda (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

It's a load of shit, I've had two for my weed tray , I used to live we a mate who liked party's , Police came every weekend , and twice come in my room wake me up and do me for my tray,
    Had to go station for em to say we're giving you a warning , , it's just to say thy doing something about it, obviously if it were some trees we grow then it changes, but a joint on street, don't even come up on a pnc check

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

reganlives (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

From everything I've read at the moment it will come up on a PNC check but other than that I think it's just a slap on the wrists but I'm not happy about how they dealt with it. I'm going to try get some legal advice for sure

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (30-12-15), M_C (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

Quote Originally Posted by reganlives View Post
    No I didn't even get that lol. It was early morning and just wanted it over and done with. He made me throw the joint down the drain too! Fuckers
    does he not know you can be fined for throwing litter too, you,ll be fine i would,nt worry

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (29-12-15), ERBURT (30-12-15), Jesse Pinkman (30-12-15), M_C (29-12-15), reganlives (29-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Sorry to hear bro

Cunts aint they. Fuck all to worry about dude but fuckin annoying at the same time aint it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (30-12-15)

White Warg Guest

As per the Criminal Justice Act 2003, cautions can be administered in two forms: as a simple caution or as a conditional caution.

Conditional cautions have restrictions and monitoring attached to them, e.g. going for treatment for drug abuse, fixing damage to a property.

Therefore you got a simple caution.

As per the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, simple cautions, reprimands and final warnings become spent immediately, and conditional cautions become spent after 3 months. That means you don't have to disclose.

Cautions will appear on a DBS certificate until 6 years have passed. There are many exceptions which means but in terms of drugs it's dealing, supplying, or "administering" (to another person).

So it will be on a DBS check for six years.

The question is are you expecting to be needing such a check in the near future?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (30-12-15), ERBURT (30-12-15), kbag (30-12-15), M_C (30-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Quote Originally Posted by reganlives View Post
    From everything I've read at the moment it will come up on a PNC check but other than that I think it's just a slap on the wrists but I'm not happy about how they dealt with it. I'm going to try get some legal advice for sure
    Why not just leave it be mate,you done ok.
    You say the popo just turned up was you smoking in the car,did you build it in the car while parked up (street cams are powerful).
    What happened to the driver did they drug driver him.
    Last edited by skippy; 30-12-15 at 06:24 AM.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Why not just leave it be mate,you done ok.
    You say the popo just turned up was you smoking in the car,did you build it in the car while parked up (street cams are powerful).
    What happened to the driver did they drug driver him.
    Was smoking in the car yeh but had only had a couple of drags. I had drove there but hadn't had a smoke before driving and was sat in the driver's seat but wasn't going to drive back. Was a private car park but I don't know about any camera's. Car was driven back by the owner. I'm fully legit by the way with no points or anything and had permission to drive the car and am covered to drive other cars under my insurance. The popo did warn me that he could search the car and swab me though. They also tried to say the car wasn't taxed when it is! As i wasn't actually driving at the time they couldn't do me for drug driving. Just annoyed with it all really.
    Last edited by reganlives; 30-12-15 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Think he give you a walk over my self mat.
    Sittin in drivers seat with a spliff,lol,you done ok,forget about it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Buster (01-01-16), EaZiE (30-12-15)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast