Thread: Northern lights 25 days into true flower

Thanks

Default Northern lights 25 days into true flower

I all thought i'd post a couple of pics on my first time scrog, 25 days into true flower

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0296.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	317767

Name:	IMG_0295.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	317768

Name:	IMG_0298.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	317769

sorry for quality of images i love my dslr but no good on my iphone!

I messed up the early pinching due to going to scotland for 4 days photography,
    and not getting the flower stretch right, all has been well!

Doing 4 N Lights in a 4 25l wilma system, which is ok but needs modding a bit!

600w dual spectrum but changed over to hps 15 days ago

8" Rhino pro carbon filter and thermistat air fan

temp range-23-26c
    humidity 35-40

shogun nutes
    ph 5.7-6.0
    tap water 0.4ec
    feeding 1.2 around

drinking about 25l every 2 days ec stays the same and ph pretty much stays the same

No real problems there but think where i have really hard water it might be affecting my uptake of calcium?

real question... do you think i should defoliate a bit more round the bud sites, where it didn't scrog quite right (took net down last week was damaging to many leaves and wanted to turn one around badly) it sort of started to cover up some of the lower buds will try and get sum close up pics 2moro

cheers guys

I'm a little concerned about the airflow through the canopy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjung For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (13-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Default Northern lights 25 days into true flower

Looks like a good scrog and you certainly can't go wrong with a solid northern lights. What did u use as screening?

Also don't be afraid to take some of those big fan leaves off. Especially if u see dew droplets on the leaves. I'm not saying go crazy but removing the big ones will significantly help your airflow as long as u have a decent fan.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

mrjung (13-01-16)

Thanks

I used some 24lb heavy fishing line (it's 2mm thick) but space was an issue and had to have the net at a fixed height, which i put too high! Was spaced about 3inch square held on the joints with small zipties, it worked really well but had to raise 2 plants up to get to the same height.

I took a few leaves off today and half cut a load more that are getting in the way which i may decide to take of completly next week if need be, have also rigged up a couple more pc fans in the back corner (just managed to squeeze under the canopy!)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

That should help a lot... The more moving air u have the better off u will be.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Looking good you will want airflow at its peak when the begin to fill out

Up the irons