Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: phresh filter problems

Thanks

Well. After an eventful morning trying to sort this filter I think iv sorted it.
    I emailed the shop who only replied asking if I had my fan the right way round lol.
    I went down there and after being questioned about my setup and that I was doing things wrong. I was then call a liar and told it's not a phresh filter because it didn't have a sticker and batch number was wrong so the supplier won't have it back as it was a copy. Then I fou d the sticker in the bottom of the box. No apology but got given some free samples lol.

I got the new one home and hoovered the inside before reading this and ran the fan and its alot better than the last after 6 weeks use so fingers crossed this one is ok. I picked the filter with the newest production date although it had a dent in the base but shouldn't affect it.

WORD OF WARNING FOR PHRESH FILTER USERS... Make sure you leave the blue sticker in tackt or you may have trouble if you need to return it... even though i had the box and receipt and everything.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astonehead For This Useful Post:

SpongeBongWeedPants (15-01-16)

Thanks

Glad you got it sorted mate. Nothing worst than finding that black dust has depositied itself over your pride and joys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2