Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First pc grow. 96w cfl. 7 weeks flowering

Thanks

Default First pc grow. 96w cfl. 7 weeks flowering

Hello all.
    After a lot of reading I decided to get into my first attempt to grow in a pc case with 96w cfl, temperatures under control about 30°C when lights on, and a satisfactory air flow using 4 pc 12v fans.

Im on 7 week since I turn 12/12 lights.

My soil was just organic soil and Im using Biobizz fertilizers.

What do you think? Any tips? Any questions?

Thank you

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to listenbelchior For This Useful Post:

BobHop (19-01-16), Despoina (18-01-16), Oxy (20-01-16), SpongeBongWeedPants (20-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16), Valentina (30-07-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate,
    Nice looking plant for a 96w cfl and pc case grow area. You could do with bringing down the temp a few degrees. You've not mentioned your RH. Do you know what it is, approximately ? You don't want it to be too humid, otherwise you'll risk having bud rot. 50% or below is good for flowering stage.

Do you have a diary for this plant? If so, I'll sub to it. I'd like to see how you go.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

BobHop (19-01-16), Oxy (20-01-16), Skunky n funky (18-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Hi mate,
    Nice looking plant for a 96w cfl and pc case grow area. You could do with bringing down the temp a few degrees. You've not mentioned your RH. Do you know what it is, approximately ? You don't want it to be too humid, otherwise you'll risk having bud rot. 50% or below is good for flowering stage.

Do you have a diary for this plant? If so, I'll sub to it. I'd like to see how you go.
    Thanks dude! Im not monitoring the RH, just the temperature....

I was thinking about buying one RH monitor..... should I ?

About the diary, I dont have one specific diary, but I created this topic to share her growth..

Im I in the wrong place?

Thank you again

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to listenbelchior For This Useful Post:

Oxy (20-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by listenbelchior View Post
    Thanks dude! Im not monitoring the RH, just the temperature....

I was thinking about buying one RH monitor..... should I ?

About the diary, I dont have one specific diary, but I created this topic to share her growth..

Im I in the wrong place?

Thank you again
    RH is important, mate, as you need various amounts at different times of growth. High in veg, lower in flower. Also, if it is too high, it can screw up the CF.

If you start a diary, then choose a sub-section from here...
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rowing-Diaries

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

listenbelchior (21-01-16), Oxy (20-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

I fucking love it bro, one of my first grows was using window boxes I was silly enough to stick 4 in each though, looks good man . As aspie has said ft is vital last thing you want is budrot it makes grown men cry . Excellent for a CFL

Up the irons

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

listenbelchior (21-01-16), Oxy (20-01-16), TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

looking good fella, happy smoking them there buds

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

listenbelchior (21-01-16)

Thanks

Real nice grow there man well done!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SpongeBongWeedPants For This Useful Post:

listenbelchior (21-01-16)

Thanks

nice grow dude. I would try getting some leds, they put out the least heat and produce really dense buds. keep up the good work

The Duder's Super Skunk Fem HID Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408972

The Duder's Mandarin Kush LED PC Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408986

"A bowl a day keeps the doctor away"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Any chance of getting a more powerful light?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

TheDuder (20-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    RH is important, mate, as you need various amounts at different times of growth. High in veg, lower in flower. Also, if it is too high, it can screw up the CF.

If you start a diary, then choose a sub-section from here...
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rowing-Diaries
    Thank you. Ill bought one RH sendor. Its on way...

Ill try to do a diary

I cant reduce the temps anymore because the temperature outside here where I live is around 27C. So inside the case with the lights on I keep only 3C degrees above the outside temperature (30C)... I consider that a good job....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to listenbelchior For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast