Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Iron justice bho and iso thread

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Result mate that is nice looking stuff u got an a like the tube a will text u on what app about that thing lol once ma workshop built mate a get a vac set up as well as it looks a nice way to do it
    A have a few vids of when making mine without vac doing heat purge a will forward u
    That sheeting can u put it in the Pyrex n gas into it then evaporate ? A hate recovery mate u never get it all out eh lol
    Banging looking gear mate can't wait to see final product

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-23), ironjustice (24-01-16), W.S (29-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Yeah mate that's exactly what It's for... no scraping it's fucking ace... and reusable as well and 100% recovery.. I just watched the WhatsApp vid and that's a good way to do it mate fare play I'd end up burning it though lol the good thing with the vac chamber is its easy... I spray straight into the chamber lined with that PTFE sheet and then let it heat purged gently for a while the fold it over and collect it up... do a pull and leave it!!! Flip it every 12-24 hours and that's it... the PTFE sheet is good for making little wraps (I'm sure you know the ones lol) to keep it in... I'm smoking more and more of it everyday now I love it.... a few days and I'm fucking rocking... a lot cheaper than sticking .8 in a spliff

Cheers for stopping by mate. ..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

FACE (23-01-16), GEORGE (29-09-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453549869.946499.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	318444

That was last night lol mates lad n his pal were in we all on the e nail few types of gear we were wasted lol

Yeh man the heat way I used it easy to over heat it I did ruin a couple small bits early practice but a hit it sorted m making it nice the now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453551300.338187.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	318446
    Gonna checkout that tube u got to

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-23), ironjustice (24-01-16), M_C (23-01-16)

Thanks

How do you find the e-nail mate? I got a titanium bowl-less one cost me about 40 quid and I use a hand held blow torch to heat it up... it does the job but I have been thinking about an e-nail for a while....

That shatter looks good and proves you don't need a vacuum chamber to get shatter.... gonna how over vacuum pumps chambers and the whole point in purging and why we use vacuum chambers anyway.... something I don't think people even realise the whole point in anyway lol

Looks like you had a nice selection of bits and bobs there... another thing gets asked a lot is what is better shatter wax or budder etc... it's all in the smoking imo.. I have made and smoke iso oil that's black but still smooth and taste and smells amazing...

Peace... IJ

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-23)

Thanks

Where can one get a vac purge

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshbozier For This Useful Post:

FACE (23-01-16), GEORGE (29-09-23), ironjustice (24-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-23), ironjustice (24-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshbozier View Post
    Where can one get a vac purge
    I got mine of the bay... but you can get them online elsewhere... although you could easily make one with the right materials..... get a decent heat source though is by best advice........

Peace.... IJ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing

Regards BL
    Cheers bud mate... loads more info to go through tbh... a lot of incomplete threads and guides where they don't tell you why they are doing what they are doing... it's like vacuum purging people think it's some magic tool that will mean they will get perfect shatter but if you have temps to high it won't go to shatter...

Thanks for stopping by...

IJ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-23)

Thanks

OK so had a bit of a disaster and the mrs closed the door of the room the vac chamber was in and the ambient temp of the room got to high and the shatter is now waxing up... bummer, its all good though cos its purged nicely and will still be a cracking smoke, but i wanted to make this into shatter otherwise it wouldnt have taken me so long as maxing wax you use higher temps so it takes less time imo... anyway i will be doing another run in a day or so and will chart the whole lot from start to finish... will get some pictures up later..

peace.. IJ

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

FACE (25-01-16), GEORGE (29-09-23)

Thanks

OK so this just goes to show how just a slight change in the environment you are purging in can make a difference.. just trimming up my organic plants now and as my gas has arrived i will be getting ready to do some more runs over the next week.. some pure bud runs and some trim runs, and am also going to do some recovery from my extraction tubes, pyrex collection dishes my grinders and my jars will all get a swirl out with isopropyl and i will also do a run with this and show you how i make my iso...

this run has turned into crumble type wax, the thing with wax is its easy to make shit wax as you need to purge it correctly first.. you can just air purge it and then vacuum purge at room temps for short periods causing the bho to muffin up, and then let the pressure down and fold it flat on itself.. keep repeating and it will solidify and look like really nice light coloured honey comb crumbly wax but will still have loads of butane in it.. the right way in my own opinion is to make it like shatter purge it low temps and once its purged then slowly crank up the temp ad it will wax up as it drys out.. decent wax is just shatter that has been dried out and the instead of it being light refractive like shatter the air molecules are trying to escape making it opaque rather than see through... this is why i say a good concentrate is like a steak, its either good or its not.. could be the chef, could be the meat, could be the way the chef cooked it, could have fucked up the marinade... like i said lots of variables to take into consideration when considering the outcome of your finished concentrate.. i just could have done this a bit quicker as i would have had temps slightly higher but hey ho.. the fucking ball and chain strikes again lol

peace.. ij
    Last edited by ironjustice; 25-01-16 at 06:34 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

FACE (25-01-16), GEORGE (29-09-23)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast