Thread: Layover

Thanks

Question Layover

Ive been to Amsterdam twice, '05 and '08. Figured I would never be back in my lifetime. But now I find myself traveling to Israel in a couple of months with a 12 hour layover in ams. My question is, does dampkring2 still operate? If I remember correctly it is very close to central station and used to sell riffman hash. I remember this hash being the Best Buy for the money on my previous trips and would like to take the train there and chill for a couple of hours before flying back out.
    So, does anyone know if they are still open, and is the riffman still on the menu? Can anyone vouch on the quality?

Thanks

Dampkring is still there mate! Dont know about the hasj, but they have killer weed xD

White Warg Guest

As of November 2015 they were still selling rifman hash.

I got that info from a website of coffeeshop menus, I cannot attest to the quality.