Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Critical Mass

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    yeh,been thinking on it,i reckon theyre crits by a different breeder,as i got them of herbies autos site i think,was a while ago n my brain is shrinking everyday now.
    pretty sure they were called crittical mass.cant think of another name with mass in it.

either way ill find out if/when they grow .

most of my grows end up as surprises as memory is baaad now and will get worse docs say,plus even though i write shit down i then forget where ive written it down.

dont get old,its shite...i think...
    There is medical mass by royal queen I think, I would recommend painkiller by Dr underground that is a beautiful plant to grow, very hardy and loves dwc (I'm in soil) and the smell is like a super skunk compared to other cbd strains.
    Nice clean really happy high with extra hunger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexters lab For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-21), ggotch (01-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

found it,the packet,tucked behind a drawer tsk,its "big buddha seeds critical mass".

definately auto

big phew!!,thought i was going maad as well as alzy ffs.

i hope they come somewhere near yours though,love shaggy plants and coincidently ive just introduced my first hps lamp in a parabolic shade into a grow alongside one of my smaller leds,(ive always used just led up to now due to little tent big big heat etc.)

fingers crossed theyll do well.
    cheers.
    Last edited by ggotch; 01-03-16 at 09:38 PM. Reason: pinapple express/arizer

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-21)

Thanks

bang on about the fine line between just right amount and too much flipping your brain out and sending you spiralling into the dark side...

i cant wait to sample some high cbd i m growing for someone elses medecine to find out if its as good as i hope it is

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anruari For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-21)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anruari View Post
    bang on about the fine line between just right amount and too much flipping your brain out and sending you spiralling into the dark side...

i cant wait to sample some high cbd i m growing for someone elses medecine to find out if its as good as i hope it is
    This strain is awesome for pain. Big yielder and a good oil return. They nailed it

Viz Guest

Should not be complicated. Take seed. Take some soil. A small pot. Put soil in small pot. Moisten soil. Poke hole in soil .5cm deep. Put seed in soil. Cover seed. Put small pot in warm place, on top of a Sky Box or DVD player for example. Cover with cling film. Leave for a few days and watch seed pop out.

Seriously mate don't over complicate it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

ggotch (12-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Should not be complicated. Take seed. Take some soil. A small pot. Put soil in small pot. Moisten soil. Poke hole in soil .5cm deep. Put seed in soil. Cover seed. Put small pot in warm place, on top of a Sky Box or DVD player for example. Cover with cling film. Leave for a few days and watch seed pop out.

Seriously mate don't over complicate it.

smoking that time travelling erb again viz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-21)

Thanks

Guys i would like to grow a Skywalke OG CBD strain where should i start? Are CBD strain and THC strain the same when growing? or should i give them a special treatment, let me know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to samtha For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2