Thread: cherry tomato

Thanks

Default cherry tomato

hi somebody here tried to grow cherry tomato, using hydroponic system?

Thanks

just put my seeds in for cherry tom, cucumber, and chillies to go into a dwc tank in the glass house, not sure if im going to need some suplimentry lights, might be time to seriously look at leds!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mrjung View Post
    just put my seeds in for cherry tom, cucumber, and chillies to go into a dwc tank in the glass house, not sure if im going to need some suplimentry lights, might be time to seriously look at leds!
    I've got £700 worth of LED gathering dust. It will look too weird to fire them up in the conservatory and it's still chilly at night. I'm running strawberries in a NFT gully until warm enough to get some chillis and peppers in the system
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (09-02-16)

Thanks

i grew tomatoes in a recurculating system last year ,i used 20ltr pots with perlite why i chose perlite is it drains well and dries out quickly,i was feeding for 15 minute feeds once in the morning ,once at midday and once at sun down ,also when the plants take off you can feed them once at night ..i was using just a cheep ferilizer from my local shop .no need to ph or ec .
    we got heeps of tomatoes from our sys tem over 10 kg....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to geoff jub For This Useful Post: