Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autos outdoor

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Are you not worried about the build up of smell?

I have a 150+ ft garden with a huge polytunnel, but I dare not grow weed in there.
    Do you not grow indoors without a filter?
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    Do you not grow indoors without a filter?
    I do grow indoor without one - although I have just recently added one to my tent.

Although I have a long garden, it can be accessed by people from either side due to broken or non-existent fencing. At the back, there is a footpath about 15 feet from our fence.

One side is our landlady, and the other side is an old woman. However, her children and grandchildren visit and they play in the garden. Plus, they have a gardener that comes from time to time. Either her children or gardener will more than likely smell it - if not, someone walking along the footpath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2