Thread: Could someone enlighten me please

Hopper Guest

Default Could someone enlighten me please

Whilst I don't believe 3 of us being kicked from chat for any amount of time was warranted as I certainly didn't offend or abuse in the instance, and have seen far worse from others including officials of this place, I take it with All in all kicked and adhere to being taught a lesson, but why is it that I've had no contact, been completely ignored by admin, and now 1 or 3 involved is free to chat with the lads?
    Seems very much one rule for one for another with what I've seen as worse from others and now 1 of 3 back in chat? Is that how it's gunna be around here?

I know I'm new, but come on, chatted to people on there everyday and enjoyed the info and laughs, and feel very unjustly victimised now seeing chat when logged off and who is on there saying what, and quite frankly find the whole dealing of it rude. Site can run how it likes and I'm happy to fall in line, this however is taking the piss

Not out to cause trouble, but put yourself In my shoes going from speaking to everyone daily since I joined to nothing over minimal banter and now left out in the cold and resorting to a thread due to only contact I have is with my mentor, not who counts with this issue.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post: