Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noob Question - Feminized Seeds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    I'd go with the male and female an let them get on with it.

Although you could grow a male keep the pollen
    Then grow a female.put the pollen on the bottom 2
    Branches spray with water so it doesn't get airborne
    And have seeds and smoke.
    You can also use a plastic bag to store the male pollen (airtight) and tie it over a budding branch overnight. Carefully remove the bag next day. Basically same result as Erburt's method. Erburt's method probably a bit more controlled as the bag method may cause a little pollen to become airborne if your not very careful. Fine outdoors but may be an issue in a grow room. Female male is pobs the best method especially when cross breeding. Using CS and creating a hermi will result in "feminized" seed but the chance of growing another hermi are increased. That said you can get a hermi from male to female reproduction.
    Last edited by Hodgepodge; 25-03-16 at 02:55 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodgepodge For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seymour-buds View Post
    Mate its deeper than that much much deeper than that at least for me it is. The whole subject of fem beans is a massive subject and i would be happy to sit down with a coffee and spliff and discuss the whole situation. Their is no such thing as 100% fem seeds.

Man could write books on the topic
    100% that it why seed banks call them "feminized" seeds. No guarantee of 100% female seeds. Environmental factors play a huge role determining the gender IMO/IME.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodgepodge For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Can any one answer this old thread? I have a Question. I am in the process of making some Jack cleaner to White Ruski. If I cs one female Jack Cleaner to pollen the White Ruski, than plant the out come, and then cross it with the Male Pollen of the Jack Cleaner, is that going to make hemi as well? I have read how the seed banks do there Fermnize Seeds, and it is the same process. I have only ever had but one hemi from a seed bank, and that was an Orange Plant, also known as Juicy Fruit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Solo Quin (30-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Basically u take 2 fems seperate them decide which u gunna make into a lesbo flip to 12/12 on that one and spray daily even 2 times until its balls appear.
    Once the sacks open u collect the pollen (or in my case as u know wait for ever!!) Flip ur other female to 12/12 wait 2 weeks n then put ur collected pollen onto ur budding bitch voila u get feminised seeds bro no hermies, though my fuckers taking the piss outa me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-08-16), Solo Quin (30-01-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2