Thread: thrue aeroponic

Thanks

Default thrue aeroponic

Hi my name is seedman I have a question for expert on true aeroponic .I have a 7 nozzle, ove 30 micron running on 130 PSI self-priming pump whit 200 mesh filter at the in and out, running on a timer 3 second on 30 minute off and 3 X 300 W led ove 9 spectrum range from 480 nano to 720 nano and 1 IRC led, My grow room is 8 feet by 2 feet whit Malar reflector all around I keep the light at 12 inch high and the mesh pods are 2 inch. My problem is that I’m at the second week ove flowering and my Dr. Underground King Kong Is only 10 inch high full bud’s but the top buds are white does anybody have an idea ove what mite bee happening

Thanks

sometimes led can turn them white ive not done led myself but heard sometimes they can turn white. im doing a growjust now with led spectrum king 400 plus. sorry i cant be more helpful m8

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

the white is bleaching, raise your light, the white bit i have heard is dead now and will not turn normal, no worries not hurt the bud.., also heard heads call in albino bud ffs
    just raise the light, you will be golden,,,, the light is tooooo strong.. up she goes mukka. atb any pic's

showing light bleaching on last grow, right height for mine was 22" away from buds

Last edited by Oxy; 26-02-16 at 08:02 PM.