Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Everything went weird...

Thanks

Exclamation Everything went weird...

So something happened a while back that I can only describe as unconventional in regards to a usual cannabis high. Being from the UK it is very common to buy £20 with of weed and have no idea what strain it is, mainly because the drug is almost outlawed. So basically, me and a friend purchased some of the north's finest and expected nothing of it. It was just a regular night in, a bit of DJ'ing and the odd game of COD. That was until we sparked up a couple of blunts which each had around a gram. It was the usual, smoke until you can't any more; it's fair to say that I was and still am a novice smoker and only had it at the weekends- my tolerance was super low.

10 - 15 minutes had past and the high was coming on strong, but this time it was strange because I had no paranoia which was usually the case. However, what I felt was something intense at the least. I know for certain that this was weed, it smelt like it, it tasted like it and it gave me horrendous cravings. But something was odd. I laid back and somehow a very (very) intense feeling flooded my ears and it was honestly like I put my face up against a stage amplifier. It hurt and it sucked. What I noticed was that the sound was not a usual "tinnitus" noise, but one that was 100 times more amplified. It's hard to describe because I don't have a word that could fully create an image of what it was like. Imagine an infinitely sharp razor in the middle of your head (with your eyes closed) and the area surrounding it being white. It was like I was walking, or even skating along this razor type object whilst it was in contact with every nerve in my foot. There was no pain in my physical body but the sound and the image of it made me grit my teeth and cringe. Then it all changed when it started to subdue and instead of a solitary razor across my mental field of view , I was kicked into a strange wall that had blocks almost pink in hue that moved and burrowed into themselves. The feeling was on the left side of my "vision", which got stranger as each block opened up a small little hole that oozed red paint. At that point the noise came back and I was dragged into one of the small holes which I can only express as the single most awful experience I have ever had to endure.

I assure you that this is not BS, but at the point at which I entered my head felt crushed into a red room, and if you've ever rubbed you're eyes too hard then you notice black and white geometric patterns , instead mine were red and yellow. Furthermore, a deep groaning noise took over the horrible screaming and scared the crap out of me. Throughout this experience I was telling my friend that I wasn't having a good time, an awful one even. I had to resort to hitting the side of my head to subdue the noise. I looked crazy. Then the razor came back.

This continued for a good half an hour until the pizza guy came at which point it all stopped. That night I tried to recreate the feeling in my head and remember it the best I could but there was no way I could replicate it. Luckily the sound never came back and there weren't any lasting effects. My friend who smoked the same amount told me he was just chilling all night like I should've been, this is why I disregard the thought that it was laced with something. I'm still very confused about why it happened because I've smoked weed before, even a significant amount more in the past. It honestly threw me off .

I'd like to say also that I've never had any anxiety issues, depression, negative thoughts or anything like that as I live a pretty chilled and happy life, but there has to be an explanation.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

There probably is an explanation, but when you buy weed you never really know what you're buying
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanjwn1 View Post
    So something happened a while back that I can only describe as unconventional in regards to a usual cannabis high. Being from the UK it is very common to buy £20 with of weed and have no idea what strain it is, mainly because the drug is almost outlawed. So basically, me and a friend purchased some of the north's finest and expected nothing of it. It was just a regular night in, a bit of DJ'ing and the odd game of COD. That was until we sparked up a couple of blunts which each had around a gram. It was the usual, smoke until you can't any more; it's fair to say that I was and still am a novice smoker and only had it at the weekends- my tolerance was super low.

10 - 15 minutes had past and the high was coming on strong, but this time it was strange because I had no paranoia which was usually the case. However, what I felt was something intense at the least. I know for certain that this was weed, it smelt like it, it tasted like it and it gave me horrendous cravings. But something was odd. I laid back and somehow a very (very) intense feeling flooded my ears and it was honestly like I put my face up against a stage amplifier. It hurt and it sucked. What I noticed was that the sound was not a usual "tinnitus" noise, but one that was 100 times more amplified. It's hard to describe because I don't have a word that could fully create an image of what it was like. Imagine an infinitely sharp razor in the middle of your head (with your eyes closed) and the area surrounding it being white. It was like I was walking, or even skating along this razor type object whilst it was in contact with every nerve in my foot. There was no pain in my physical body but the sound and the image of it made me grit my teeth and cringe. Then it all changed when it started to subdue and instead of a solitary razor across my mental field of view , I was kicked into a strange wall that had blocks almost pink in hue that moved and burrowed into themselves. The feeling was on the left side of my "vision", which got stranger as each block opened up a small little hole that oozed red paint. At that point the noise came back and I was dragged into one of the small holes which I can only express as the single most awful experience I have ever had to endure.

I assure you that this is not BS, but at the point at which I entered my head felt crushed into a red room, and if you've ever rubbed you're eyes too hard then you notice black and white geometric patterns , instead mine were red and yellow. Furthermore, a deep groaning noise took over the horrible screaming and scared the crap out of me. Throughout this experience I was telling my friend that I wasn't having a good time, an awful one even. I had to resort to hitting the side of my head to subdue the noise. I looked crazy. Then the razor came back.

This continued for a good half an hour until the pizza guy came at which point it all stopped. That night I tried to recreate the feeling in my head and remember it the best I could but there was no way I could replicate it. Luckily the sound never came back and there weren't any lasting effects. My friend who smoked the same amount told me he was just chilling all night like I should've been, this is why I disregard the thought that it was laced with something. I'm still very confused about why it happened because I've smoked weed before, even a significant amount more in the past. It honestly threw me off .

I'd like to say also that I've never had any anxiety issues, depression, negative thoughts or anything like that as I live a pretty chilled and happy life, but there has to be an explanation.
    sorry to hear that...but sounds like u were tripping hard lol!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenFingered For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (09-03-16), ERBURT (08-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Yeh bro sure your drink wasn't spiked or something

Up the irons

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Tripping out mate : ) never had shit as bad as that
    But I've tripped out on smoke.the most common one
    Was feeling like I was just my eyes.as in I was jus looking
    Around but body was numb.cant beat a 3ltr bucket : D

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Ganjaholic (09-03-16), WF420 (13-02-18)

Thanks

This sounds like some sort of acid trip lol not weed!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Sounds horrible mate - if i smoked weed and it did that to me I certainly wouldn't be buying from that guy again, but it does sound like an acid trip, fuck that, i'd never smoke again if i experienced what you did - hope your well fella...........

Thanks

And just because it looks and smells like weed doesn't mean nothing else was on it.. Someone could of spilt some acid on it and I doubt you would even know.. I can't see weed doing that to you..

Thanks

How about decreasing the thc with extra cbd oil to counteract the affects, in amerrica they have shopping centres dedicated to weed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

Well that sounds intense as fuck, are you sure the only factor is the weed? If your friend was high too and just chilling then it might have been an external factor? Or it could have been just an intense af trip. Sometimes when I'm super high I close my eyes and see shapes and shit and it feels like im floating in the middle of a pool and I hear weird water rushing sounds, usually if someone speaks to me I snap right out of it but it's happened a few times - never a negative experience though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast