Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: upcoming court help needed

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,021 Times

I'm glad you got off easy. One suggestion, if you get back to growing, only talk about it with any one other than other growers.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    I'm glad you got off easy. One suggestion, if you get back to growing, only talk about it with any one other than other growers.
    I wouldn't even do that, unless you're talking about it on places like here. Never face to face.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (28-03-16), BritishBotanics (16-05-16), M_C (29-03-16)

Thanks

What happened about the council house? Did the council find out and did they do anything? I'm just curious because I live in a council house. I'm glad you got off reasonably easy pal 😀

Dr-Chronic Guest

Thanks for updating mate I'm running same set up kind of which is defiantly under sophisticated set up but numpty here's stil getting the hand of keep a healthy plant but it's nice to know that we ain't getting to fucked if caught, sorry about the bacon baps bastards mate could be worse though ey,took a dabble didn't work don't let it out you off forever mate

Thanks

I've only just come back on here so have just seen this. I have been handed an eviction notice but I'm contesting it this week. However I do have arrears so I think that is the reason not the criminality haha. They came out and inspected the property but because I didn't ruin the house they said it should be fine. I think if you have kids they will find it hard to kick anyone out at court as they will have to rehouse anyone anyway. My council is just a bunch of jobs worths anyway so I'm not surprised ��

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-04-16), M_C (18-04-16)

Thanks

Also social services got involved came out saw that my house was a nice house my daughter is well looked after and I'm a good parent and just shut the investigation. It seems that they will try all there can to make it a terrible crime, when in actual fact when it comes down to it it is just a plant. I'm also unsure how the council can evict me when I have a court order saying that I have to remain in the property between my curfew times, it's just a never ending process , I will do it again just not in y own house and not have anything direct to do with it haha

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-04-16), C21H30O2 (18-04-16), M_C (18-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    just talk about it to the plants, they will appreciate it and they wont tell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jane Green For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (28-06-16)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5