Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: upcoming court help needed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

I've moved this thread to the 'Legal Stuff' section as it is not a question about growing...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

OK sorry I didn't no where to post initially so thank you ☺

3. The Following User Says Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

M_C (08-03-16)

Thanks

No problem

I have changed your name to green_queen (greenqueen is already in use )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

green_queen (08-03-16)

Thanks

Thank you so much ☺ that's other a problem it's just the first thing I thought of anyway so I would've settled for anything probably haha

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Hi Sarah, don't worry to much... do get a decent brief tho.... i can't see you getting anything more than Community service.. and maybe at worst case a suspended sentence.. i got away with 24 under 24 lights in a commercial unit with a sealed room CO2 set up... 200hrs and 12 month suspended.. so i am pretty certain you will be Ok on this one.. All the best
    And remember trust no one again.. jealous f***ers will grass like the low life, no brain wasters they are!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

green_queen (08-03-16)

Thanks

I just will the day they actually fully legalise as that way people won't have anything to say, I don't think these people who do grass understand we aren't doing anyone any harm especially for percy growers like most of us , I'll definitely get onto my brief over the next few days , if all else fails I'll look for a new one. .. that is a good outcome considering, big set up then? They tried to say it was a 'factory' it was in a spare room I don't know if they've even seen a set up before if they think that haha definitely don't trust anyone you're right, but I believe karma is a bitch lol... I hope for a good outcome, anything that is the a stint In jail is OK with me lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by green_queen View Post
    what can I expect to happen on court date? Never even been in court so don't even on what to do / what goes on lol
    You sit around with a load of undesirables that use the phrase, 'innit' a lot and have generally no regard for the system. You will be called into a court room with (usually) 3 magistrates who will address you as a petulant child. The facts of the case will be read out, you will be given the chance to explain any mitigating circumstances. The magistrates will usually retire for a few moments (to pretend that they are deliberating!) then come back and slap your wrists

Dress nicely & talk respectfully to them, it will go a long way (You'll look really out of place in the waiting room though but don't worry about that!)

Quote Originally Posted by green_queen View Post
    dreding if the local papers do run it though as they always make it seem so bad , plus it's such a small town everyone knows everyone lol
    It'll just be gossip with the locals until something else happens to distract their attention - tomorrows fish & chips papers

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (22-03-16), Dazmandaz (08-03-16), Diddydon (08-03-16), ERBURT (08-03-16), Ganjaholic (08-03-16)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Also a nicely written reference of good character will help, especially is you can get one from someone with some authority

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

green_queen (08-03-16), M_C (08-03-16)

Thanks

I have already bought my outfit, I'm going full first Interview attire on them, I'm from the Midlands so I have an ability to turn posh on command �� would a mitigating circumstance be I've got a history of anxiety, depression and Insomnia? Recently was encouraged to come off medication etc? I'm one of them that doesn't like surprises I need to know I advance haha

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

i would,nt worry about 7 plants, slap on the wrist for first time in trouble, tell them you were not expecting them to be half the size as it was your first grow, you,ll be ok don,t stress too much

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (18-04-16), Diddydon (08-03-16), green_queen (08-03-16), M_C (08-03-16)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast