Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: upcoming court help needed

Thanks

Thank you I'll get a reference or even a couple together before my court date

2. The Following User Says Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (10-03-16)

Thanks

Yer that's what I've already said when they mentioned it when I first got arrested ... I was hoping it wouldn't go to court but I suppose they do have to regardless of first time offence or not if for nothing else but to make an example of me... I went no comment in interview so hopefully they will let me say something in court

4. The Following User Says Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (10-03-16)

Thanks

I hope so, I worry as it is but hopefully judge or magistrate whatever he is will be nice and I'll get a fine cs or even a bound over ... anything but the clink lol

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

you need to use the above to your advantage and make sure your brief explains to them use Cannabis for medicinal use to control anxiety and insomnia, and the only way you can get a good nights kip is by using cannabis.. Get down to Dr's and break down crying in front of the Dr and get him to prescribe sleeping pills and anti depressants.. DON't Take that shit though.. throw it in the bin, them pharmaceuticals are nasty shit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

M_C (08-03-16), reganlives (08-03-16)

Thanks

I was on them before and I hated them it's why I turned to this lol... I haven't actually touched it since so I can mention that in court also and I'll go down on my day off and get the prescription at least and I can use that ... I'm assuming as my charge sheet is the production they can't throw an Intent to supply in there ? Especially with no evidence whatsoever as to any intent?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (09-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,087 Times

Quote Originally Posted by green_queen View Post
    What kind of set up? Did it go further than magistrates ? Bet that was a relief ?! Any previous ? ☺ sorry for my 101 questions lol
    No previous. Probably the best setup most people will ever see. No further than magistrates.
    Definitely a relief indeed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

green_queen (08-03-16), M_C (08-03-16)

Thanks

I'll just hope for an OK outcome and try not to worry until then, I just wish they'd just get it all over and done with its the wait that's horrible waiting and wondering what will happen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to green_queen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (09-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,409 Times

First off, that's really shit news GQ, why can't these bastardo's piss off and snitch on someone worthwhile.

I don't have a vast wealth of experience on this but I'd imagine as its first offence it will probably be a fine or as others have said, a wee bit of CS. I've known a few folks who were busted in council houses and they weren't evicted but this may depend on particular circumstances.

Not too sure about the legalities of growing and kids but I'd like to think they would take into consideration that your little one is well looked after and comes from a healthy loving environment with parents who cared enough to ensure their sprout was not aware of any facet of their hobby, but like I say...I'm not 100% on it, just touching on personal experiences.

Wish you all the best for a decent outcome, please keep us updated.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganjaholic For This Useful Post:

dogman (11-03-16), M_C (08-03-16)

White Warg Guest

Look at the CPS guidelines for sentencing.

Basically you want to get over you're a lesser role (own use) in a category 4 (nine plant domestic) and bring to the fore as many mitigating features as you can.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/s...n_of_cannabis/

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

dogman (11-03-16), Ganjaholic (08-03-16), Happy roken (07-04-16), M_C (08-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by green_queen View Post
    I have already bought my outfit, I'm going full first Interview attire on them, I'm from the Midlands so I have an ability to turn posh on command 😂 would a mitigating circumstance be I've got a history of anxiety, depression and Insomnia? Recently was encouraged to come off medication etc? I'm one of them that doesn't like surprises I need to know I advance haha
    I'm Midlands based too... expect really chavy people in the waiting room

Mitigating circumstances would be, your medical history in conjunction with the anxiety that you have to experience meeting 'criminals' when buying... so you grew your own instead. However, if you had realised that you would have grown so much you would not have planted so many! It's all about persuading the bench that you were trying to avoid using criminal dealers so you grew a plant instead...

Obviously (unless they can prove differently!) This is your first grow. 'I really didn't expect all this weed! - How stupid was I?' - obviously, you are mortally embarrassed about being there... let them know that! - The next chav they see in their, 'sports gear' is going to be, 'whatever, innit!' - show your remorse about what has happened!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (22-03-16), Dazmandaz (08-03-16), Diddydon (09-03-16), dogman (11-03-16), Ganjaholic (08-03-16), skunkybudmans (16-09-19)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast