Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin info

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Watched a documentary the other day on bitcoin, i already knew about it but my dad stuck it on whilst we was eating dinner. I like the idea of it and cutting out the banks, the thing is will it ever become as popular as money? I would imagine it appeals more to geeks because of all the slang used to describe stuff and when reading it for the first time it just sounds confusing lol. Just wondering if you have bitcoins how easy or hard is it to turn it back into real physical cash?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (19-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Watched a documentary the other day on bitcoin, i already knew about it but my dad stuck it on whilst we was eating dinner. I like the idea of it and cutting out the banks, the thing is will it ever become as popular as money? I would imagine it appeals more to geeks because of all the slang used to describe stuff and when reading it for the first time it just sounds confusing lol. Just wondering if you have bitcoins how easy or hard is it to turn it back into real physical cash?
    BTC was created by bankers. It's a better form of ""money"" to control the populace. No cash business is what those people want (its a lot harder to track than when u pay and get paid digitally). https://www.rt.com/business/352280-e...itcoins-issue/
    ho
    Furthermore, you will be paying with your HANDS in the future. Thats right. A RFID chip implanted in your hand and you just gotta hold it near the sensor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

Isn´t that great? Salary will be directly transferred on your account via your chip. Taxes will also be deducted the same way. Don´t wanna pay? All it takes is a few command lines to MAKE you pay.

As with the universe we humans progress further and faster, we become more efficient. Of course the enslavement of the human race (if you think you live a free life, think again) will also be much more effective.

Rule of the Atom - 99% empty mass feeds 1% singularity. There is just 1 CEO, 1 President/Monarch, 1 top stone on the pyramid that get's supported by the rest.

But then again it's already been proven that we live in a holographic universe and that nothing really "is", so we might as well be living in a computer simulation so who gives a crap.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

sorry for digressing lol

on a side note: now is a good time to open a long term long position on BTC futures or just buy plain BTC and hold them

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thcweasel For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (19-02-17), GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thcweasel View Post
    BTC was created by bankers. It's a better form of ""money"" to control the populace. No cash business is what those people want (its a lot harder to track than when u pay and get paid digitally). https://www.rt.com/business/352280-e...itcoins-issue/
    ho
    Furthermore, you will be paying with your HANDS in the future. Thats right. A RFID chip implanted in your hand and you just gotta hold it near the sensor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

Isn´t that great? Salary will be directly transferred on your account via your chip. Taxes will also be deducted the same way. Don´t wanna pay? All it takes is a few command lines to MAKE you pay.

As with the universe we humans progress further and faster, we become more efficient. Of course the enslavement of the human race (if you think you live a free life, think again) will also be much more effective.

Rule of the Atom - 99% empty mass feeds 1% singularity. There is just 1 CEO, 1 President/Monarch, 1 top stone on the pyramid that get's supported by the rest.

But then again it's already been proven that we live in a holographic universe and that nothing really "is", so we might as well be living in a computer simulation so who gives a crap.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

sorry for digressing lol

on a side note: now is a good time to open a long term long position on BTC futures or just buy plain BTC and hold them
    And you should be sorry - Do you realise for one moment that behind your back, your friends and family despair at the nonsense you talk?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockrobin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks

Circle is the easiest way to get small amounts of BTC these days, in the US anyone with a debit card can get them with no fee.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoner Pros For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

I have a few mBTC....they didn't cost me anything at all but are now worth the princely sum of £11.11!
    When I first received them a couple of months ago they were only worth about a fiver.
    "Senno Ecto Gammat "

"Yo Momma so fat, When she fell down the stairs, I thought EastEnders had finished."

Thankyou Ganjaholic for the graphic signature.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks

ho

sorry for digressing lol

Sounds like youtube is your overlord lmao

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBudsAlot For This Useful Post:

British green (20-03-17), GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks

I know this is a little late but found myself reading this topic anyway, You can buy bitcions online at specific sites using a bank payment transfer the bitcoins to your wallet its a shame Hebies doesn't attcept biticons most shops will give you a discount for buying this way.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo Quin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFarmerNL View Post
    Still want to start mining , but you need quite some investment i read

As the BitCoin base grows it takes more and more processing power to mine a bitcoin. Now the base has grown to a point where the bitcoin you mine will not pay for the electricity used in computing power to process it!!!

I read somewhere that lots of hackers use the culumative processing power of millions of PCs by installing background viruses on them and they each mine bitcoins without users ever knowing!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrthccbd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17), marque08 (04-02-17)

Thanks

Great thread. I found it well interesting.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fatboydim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17)

Thanks

ho

sorry for digressing lol

Bitcoin is the complete opposite of everything you just said.
    It allows you full control of your money regardless of banks, regardless of state.
    Your bitcoins are yours and only yours, no one can take them, no one can tax them, no one can even know you have them and how you use them.
    You can send any amount of money anywhere in the world for next to nothing, instantly.
    Bitcoin is to money what MP3 is to CDs and vinyls - better digital alternative users can share between and use as they please, freely, without middlemen, without surveillance.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BananaLizard For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17), GEORGE (21-03-17), Herbenburg (20-03-17), M_C (20-03-17), newbfarmer1985 (14-02-18), toblue (08-08-17), Valentina (20-06-17), WADDIS (12-10-17)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast