Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin info

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BananaLizard View Post
    Bitcoin is the complete opposite of everything you just said.
    It allows you full control of your money regardless of banks, regardless of state.
    Your bitcoins are yours and only yours, no one can take them, no one can tax them, no one can even know you have them and how you use them.
    You can send any amount of money anywhere in the world for next to nothing, instantly.
    Bitcoin is to money what MP3 is to CDs and vinyls - better digital alternative users can share between and use as they please, freely, without middlemen, without surveillance.
    Very well put!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-17), Herbenburg (20-03-17), WADDIS (12-10-17)

Thanks

Bitcoin's value is shooting up. Right time to invest I think.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loganpaul For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-17), Stirl_420_SA (07-06-17)

Thanks

f I change phones,will pitcoin follow it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beaver50 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Quote Originally Posted by beaver50 View Post
    f I change phones,will pitcoin follow it?
    Bit coin will follow a bit coin wallet rather than a device

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BB (04-08-17), GEORGE (26-08-17)

Thanks

thanks for the help

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beaver50 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-17), M_C (06-07-17)

Thanks

Thanks for your topic , it is useful to us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moanserty For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

One thing I am noticing is the rise in bitcoin "Pyramid/Ponzi" schemes (but of course the people will deny that is what they are).
    I am following one at the moment that seems to be taking advantage of the average person's naivety about bitcoin and using it to bamboozle them into taking part.
    All they are telling people is about bitcoin itself, how it's value has increased (which, yes I admit is a great thing) but not that they can actually invest in bitcoin without being a part of a dodgy looking scheme where you have to pay to take part, cannot withdraw for 140 working days, are encouraged to "rebuy" your packs (they are charging £50 for a pack that doesn't actually buy £50 worth of bitcoin) rather than withdraw everything (they are encouraging people to only withdraw a percentage) rewarded for getting others to sign up underneath you, and I find the particular group I am following to be rather cultish in it's feel.

I love bitcoin, I think it is fantastic.
    But I don't like people taking advantage of other people.
    "Senno Ecto Gammat "

"Yo Momma so fat, When she fell down the stairs, I thought EastEnders had finished."

Thankyou Ganjaholic for the graphic signature.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17), GEORGE (26-08-17), M_C (10-07-17), Valentina (26-07-17)

Thanks

I only just started trading BTC about 3 months ago and i wish I got in before but it's cool either way because BTC has so much further to go, if you're reading this just buy some and thank me in the future

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THCTom1977 For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17), GEORGE (26-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clarice_Starling View Post
    One thing I am noticing is the rise in bitcoin "Pyramid/Ponzi" schemes (but of course the people will deny that is what they are).
    I am following one at the moment that seems to be taking advantage of the average person's naivety about bitcoin and using it to bamboozle them into taking part.
    All they are telling people is about bitcoin itself, how it's value has increased (which, yes I admit is a great thing) but not that they can actually invest in bitcoin without being a part of a dodgy looking scheme where you have to pay to take part, cannot withdraw for 140 working days, are encouraged to "rebuy" your packs (they are charging £50 for a pack that doesn't actually buy £50 worth of bitcoin) rather than withdraw everything (they are encouraging people to only withdraw a percentage) rewarded for getting others to sign up underneath you, and I find the particular group I am following to be rather cultish in it's feel.

I love bitcoin, I think it is fantastic.
    But I don't like people taking advantage of other people.
    Well, it seems I may have been a little premature in my assessment of the scheme I mentioned above. We shall see.
    I'm putting it to the test.
    I was quite cross as a friend of mine who knows very little about BTC had been persuaded to join what I thought HAD to be a get-rich-quick scam or ponzi scheme, and after infiltrating one of the ridiculously saccharine - sweet groups where everyone calls each other "Hun" (awful!) I have been watching my friend's progress very closely.
    I have had a fair bit of time to devote to investigating it a little closer while being off work, and I have actually been a bit surprised by how it seems to operate. I have seen the profit my friend has made over the past 2 or 3 months, and as a bit of a test I took the plunge and chucked £50 in myself this week.
    So, by my reasoning of "Don't put in what you can't afford to lose ", I have actually made a tiny bit of profit in 4 days.
    I still want to treat this company with a healthy amount of scepticism, but it had been bugging me for weeks. I still don't understand it fully, but I spend more than £50 on a night out.
    To be honest, I'm still "hoping" it is a short lived flash-in-the-pan as that was my first feelings towards it, and of course us women HATE to be wrong!

This time next year, Rodney..... :-)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (11-08-17), Fairy (14-10-17), GEORGE (26-08-17), Karsa (16-09-17), M_C (10-08-17), WADDIS (12-10-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Tbh. Dash is more secure han bitcoin and the exchange rate is better. Though mining is terribly expensive and you need a lot of capital to open a masternode. So better off biying the mini coins in other crypo currency and mving ut around with the exchange rates. I get a reasonable return each week by buying a shit coin trading it for others and moving into dash or bitcoin as the market values change. I think I have abojt 65ish wallets for various crypto coins... back ups too etc.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast