Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin info

Thanks

it is still good time for now to buy bitcoin for investment?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boboiris For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Not really, better off trading the smaller coins into the 5 major as they fluctuate more often, Bitcoin, dash and others have increased in cost. Plenty of research available. And guides, Bitcoin is still worth having but better to buy the others and trade for Bitcoin as investment. But it's a secure way to keep your funds yours.

Thanks

Investing in bitcoins is probably the best thing we can do atm. I can't help thinking how lucky our generation is to witness all this. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies will surely be an integral part of all procedures and transactions and they say it will make everything cheaper and faster (much faster) https://tranio.com/world/analytics/how-the-blockchain It will become possible to buy property without intermediaries, and thus it will be safer, more transparent and more liquid. Look forward to the time when it all becomes widely accepted

5. The Following User Says Thank You to petepot For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Will it ever take off though? Be a while yet as we still have a generation who just about learnt how to send emails lol. Bitcoin sounds confusing to some and so they don't even bother. Plus will the powers really just let go like that? Maybe they will bring out their own cryptocurrency and that'll be the one to take off?

That said I'm still pissed like so many for not buying a lot of bitcoins when the price was lower. Actually really was close to doing it not even with the idea of it being an investment. More just money out the way that no one need know about.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Will it ever take off though? Be a while yet as we still have a generation who just about learnt how to send emails lol. Bitcoin sounds confusing to some and so they don't even bother. Plus will the powers really just let go like that? Maybe they will bring out their own cryptocurrency and that'll be the one to take off?

That said I'm still pissed like so many for not buying a lot of bitcoins when the price was lower. Actually really was close to doing it not even with the idea of it being an investment. More just money out the way that no one need know about.
    Most major company herself days accept crypto currency as payment methods. Can do it with an rid reader from your phone in a shop as an example.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Think I missed the bus on this one.
    Mine or buy ? Eny one bright enough to understand this ,but my gut feeling is I have missed the bus ,you think it will go $5000+ this week.
    Don't think I am bright enough to grasp the idea,reading about it but get lost on graphs alone,jst loggin into nicehash can be problem,lol.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Mine or buy ? Eny one bright enough to understand this ,but my gut feeling is I have missed the bus ,you think it will go $5000+ this week.
    Don't think I am bright enough to grasp the idea,reading about it but get lost on graphs alone,jst loggin into nicehash can be problem,lol.
    You change your real electronic funds from the bank to real electronic and harder to trace funds that you have complete control over.

The value is like exchange rates. So think of it like a coffee.
    A cup of coffee in the UK is £3 (example) but in the USA it's $7 same item but difference in cost.
    That same aspect can be applied to bitcoin.

If you were to say buy an ounce of weed at £100 in bitcoin it would still be £100 but assigned a value of 0.02739 Bitcoin

It's value is market dependant just like everything else. It increases in value the rarer it gets. The reason it's rarer is (technical here) is because it's formed on a blockchain that needs to be "mined" (mathematical computation of a long problem). And the miners are rewarded with btc which is then sold. Those block chains get harder each time its mined.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17), skippy (12-10-17), WADDIS (12-10-17)

Thanks

Do any of you trade while stoned? Have you found any particular strains help you focus more?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hawkeye2810 For This Useful Post:

Fairy (14-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    I mine on NiceHash and long story short, I am getting a quarter of what I was getting a few months ago, because the hashrates have been dropping. Worse still, at the current rate of slowing down, in a few more months I might be out of this game.

For now I plan on mining for as long as I can, and sit tight as I expect there to be another dip after the peak, like last time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

skippy (18-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,511 Times

well glad i found this thread...
    i want to invest in bit coins and see how it pans out..

what would you say are the best steps in order to go about this?

i have my self on Local bitcoin so far... ( i have i phone and imac) but i was told to go trhoughbn as software app for safety that runs with phone and imac....

then there is Bitfinex which i have as an app but i no idea wtf it does lol...

steps like 1 upwards on how to go about this would be mega...
    any PM's too to me would be appreciated..
    cheers

Ultra Noob with a Sand grain brain (forever blowing bubbles)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast