Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PC GrowBox - 2 x Pineapple Express Auto

Thanks

Cheers dudes, will keep you all posted. I am using the make shift SCROG you can see in the pics to feed the stems under to keep down the height but more importantly improve bud production.

I think as a hybrid the Pineapple Express will not grow as high as my Amnesia Haze did last time, only time will tell! haha

Cheers
    JP

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jpsmoker840 For This Useful Post:

BunsBuds (23-03-16), joshbozier (21-03-16), listenbelchior (20-03-16)

Thanks

I grw pineapple chunk in green house last year she was huge and my bud currently growing the autos in his tent under a viper led its on day 63 and well over a metre tall

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

doing an auto scrog will be a complete waste of time sorry.

if wanting to get maximum from an auto in a micro grow then choice of pot is THE most important descision and tbh those pots are why all you are getting is 17g.

you will benefit greatly from using airpots,3ltr perhaps,as they allow the girls to bush up beyond the point where in restrictive pots the roots would normally become rootbound.
    in this case imo youd be better off doing a single bigger pot grow.

Air injection would also improve yield i suspect in such a small space,i realise many poopoo AI but i have actually tried it and have reaped the benefits ,i use AI in 7ltr airpots and get 75g ish a girl using short term autos(6-7weeks)like siberians etc without even trying,no topping etc needed due to the quick 6-7week turnarounds.
    if using AI,dont power it up until 3rd set of leaves ish,does nothing till roots are established,then leave on 24/7,youll see a marked increase in growth,turn it off last week of flower if organic but leave on if doing chems/flushing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

jpsmoker840 (22-03-16)

Thanks

Cheers for all the info guys!!

I would only be able to fit a 1ltr air pot into my PC Grow Box - may get a couple for my next grow from amazon. I am growing PC Grow cause I'm not a big smoker, I have a joint or 2 only at the weekend, an ounce would easily last me 3 months which is why PC grow is perfect for me - plus its great for stealth

I keep the lights on 24/7 too as temps drop a lot in the box after turning them off. Cheers for the excellent feedback dudes, will keep you all posted with pics etc

As for the PC Grow Box not working with a SCROG check this guy out https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247695 i'm heavily influenced by this guys PC Grow and he grows 3 plants and has a SCROG!!

Cheers
    JP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jpsmoker840 For This Useful Post:

BunsBuds (23-03-16)

Thanks

What there sying is u cant do it properly witnautos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmoker840 View Post
    Cheers for all the info guys!!

I would only be able to fit a 1ltr air pot into my PC Grow Box - may get a couple for my next grow from amazon. I am growing PC Grow cause I'm not a big smoker, I have a joint or 2 only at the weekend, an ounce would easily last me 3 months which is why PC grow is perfect for me - plus its great for stealth

I keep the lights on 24/7 too as temps drop a lot in the box after turning them off. Cheers for the excellent feedback dudes, will keep you all posted with pics etc

As for the PC Grow Box not working with a SCROG check this guy out https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247695 i'm heavily influenced by this guys PC Grow and he grows 3 plants and has a SCROG!!

Cheers
    JP
    the missing bit there is hes not doing autos,hes doing photos and he can control the veg time,autos are just fireworks,light them up n thats your lot control wise

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

BunsBuds (23-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    the missing bit there is hes not doing autos,hes doing photos and he can control the veg time,autos are just fireworks,light them up n thats your lot control wise
    really? damn I didnt realise he wasnt doing Auto's - thanks for pointing that out dude!!! he was using a full spectrum LED tho so I could grow photos in my PC cab and SCROG them??

Either way dude really appreciate your feedback, will use my "netting" to LST and try keep height down and bud production up!
    Cheers
    JP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jpsmoker840 For This Useful Post:

BunsBuds (23-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Interesting Little box you got on the go I have a spare pc case lying around. Might give this a bash and get an auto on the go until the big ladies are ready

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

BunsBuds (23-03-16), jpsmoker840 (23-03-16)

Thanks

Good luck with grow jps still pretty neat

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshbozier For This Useful Post:

BunsBuds (23-03-16), ggotch (24-03-16), jpsmoker840 (23-03-16)

Thanks

Default PC GrowBox - 2 x Pineapple Express Auto

Set up is looking great man, you were pretty lucky last time with those 17g.
    I hope all the best for ya', shame you won't be able to use the net to do a proper scrog, mayb for the next time man!
    Anyways I'll stay around, this LED PC Grow Box looks awesome

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BunsBuds For This Useful Post:

jpsmoker840 (23-03-16)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast