Thread: Weed Economics. Help inform the UK governments policy on Cannabis.

Thanks

Default Weed Economics. Help inform the UK governments policy on Cannabis.

Hi All,

I'm a 3rd year economics student searching out a project and I was advised to do one on something I'm passionate about.

There's a lack of data out there about prices and demand. Most of it's on arrest stats, and the government get's its statistics from the British crime survey which only deals with reported crime.

If you or anyone you know consumes cannabis, has in the past, or would know prices, please ask them to fill out this anonymous survey.

If there is a strong case for legalisation to be made, a better idea of cost and demand for cannabis is needed to allay those who fear the social costs of legalisation and regulation woul out weigh the benefits (the governments present position). This position is poorly informed from the evidence available, and very slanted, however even the best data out there does not allude to much that is common knowledge amongst those who know about cannabis. I'm suprised no one has thought to ask!

I hope you will take the time to help make the case.

Thanks

BVB

P.S. I cant post it until I have ten votes. Can a mod PM me and Ill send them the link to look over please?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Sorry mate, I can't allow you to continue to be a member here...

...maybe reading the rules would have helped you!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

And just like that

Up the irons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Poof he was gone