Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Back from a week in Amsterdam

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Weed is semi legal in the UK already really aslong as your not selling/distributing or abstracting electric. I have to agree with mc. They give you all the things to grow and smoke it and yet turn around and say you can't !!! Doesn't make any sence at all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Top Tip...

If you're going to bring anything back with you, do not try to blur or pixelate your face. I've seen a lot of these border control type programs, and almost everyone who tried to blur their face, get stopped by customs or immigration.

They must be wise to this now, so best thing to do is not to blur your face, and walk through like almost everyone else.
    That joke deserved way more credit.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

CocoGrow128 (29-01-19), GEORGE (24-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Top Tip...

If you're going to bring anything back with you, do not try to blur or pixelate your face. I've seen a lot of these border control type programs, and almost everyone who tried to blur their face, get stopped by customs or immigration.

They must be wise to this now, so best thing to do is not to blur your face, and walk through like almost everyone else.
    This post has left me so confused... Pixelating faces? Please do ellaborate on this.

This thread reminds me of the last time i went to Amdam in 2011. Me and my mate bought a bunch of this and that and non of it had any smell to it what-so-ever. We were utterly confused and were convinced we'd been ripped off, but when we asked a local about it they laughed at us. It's interesting to read these posts and understand it wasnt just us...

Thanks

yep i felt the same when i was in Dam last year been going to Dam for like 20 years and the last i would say 5 years has really gone down the drain!!!
    On other hand Barcelona is smashing it was there December and the Herb was on point some of the best strains i tried in awhile and cheap as fook 12 euro a gram was the most i paid out there not extortion like Dam Barcelona is what dam use to be like
    the Private Clubs (coffee shops) in Barcelona get my Vote over Dam anytime..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_Montana For This Useful Post:

Cunning (16-02-17), FACE (16-02-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4